May 04, 2024, 09:22:10 AMLatest Member: PatriciaMas
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » ScreenShots » Best screenshot in the history of Zylon Gaming!

Best screenshot in the history of Zylon Gaming!

Started by leroy0690, December 30, 2012, 04:14:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

leroy0690

Allie

It might be. But you made *several* errors.
First and most noticeable: 17 seconds. This is impossible without hacking, so even without noticing the other errors, it would be enough evidence to ban you.
Second, going along with the 17 seconds, if this game really *did* happen, it would take effect on your exp/giga gain - you would not have obtained so much xp in so little time. Naturally, this can be overlooked, but it is an impossible feat, even on a Sunday.
And, that's not Lyrix' ign. I'm not sure what it is atm, can't be bothered checking. Last I heard it was GM Lyric.
aand, these are ignoring the obvious factors that Scalper is not a real char, and getting that head would be impossible, and that all the heads are wrong - only yours and optis are moderately considerable, and maybe lyric's.

Delta

I tought it was photoshoped becouse u have a darkbot and Lyric is there .-.

Cooky

I dont get it

are we supposed to not be able to tell its fake?

Purple

Quote from: Allie on December 30, 2012, 04:22:09 PM
It might be. But you made *several* errors.
First and most noticeable: 17 seconds. This is impossible without hacking, so even without noticing the other errors, it would be enough evidence to ban you.
Second, going along with the 17 seconds, if this game really *did* happen, it would take effect on your exp/giga gain - you would not have obtained so much xp in so little time. Naturally, this can be overlooked, but it is an impossible feat, even on a Sunday.
And, that's not Lyrix' ign. I'm not sure what it is atm, can't be bothered checking. Last I heard it was GM Lyric.
aand, these are ignoring the obvious factors that Scalper is not a real char, and getting that head would be impossible, and that all the heads are wrong - only yours and optis are moderately considerable, and maybe lyric's.

You shouldn't have said anything and waited to see what idiots would actually believe it.

^**** im special xd

Selene

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

Xx Itz Ian

League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

jinhongzhu

Creator Of Mid-Air Block <--Corr told me to put this k.

Purple

^**** im special xd

Toast

Meteor

Scalper quit ages ago how can you even think of putting him there >:(

(click to show/hide)

wizzardspin

dude what bad graphics just look at the map texture :|
awful looking :(

IGN:WiZzArDsPiN
LVL:210
Guild:Avengers