May 22, 2024, 09:39:19 PMLatest Member: catwalkgoa
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » GFX » Anyone know a good program to make signatures in?

Anyone know a good program to make signatures in?

Started by Experiences, March 29, 2013, 04:06:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

leroy0690

Alright, so.... I downloaded GIMP to do some comparisons and have realized that this program is ridiculously difficult to control. Not saying I did not know how to use most of the features... because I did, they were just allot harder to access. It was also difficult to adjust brush setting and to insert layers and tamper with them.

Smudging in Gimp would be nearly impossible to get an outcome that you may see from some of the best smudgers in tagging, and smudging recently seems to be playing a rather large role.

I also know that PS is so widely used by professionals and is remarkably easy to pirate online. Because this allot of the Pro's and the Knowledgeable/Talented graphic artist make things like Brushes, tutorials and PSD's more well.. accessible and come in a much larger quantity and quality

With all that being said.. GIMP isn't a terrible program. GIMP just seems to be less user friendly and lacks some of the quality adding features that PS gives to it's customers and users.
Of course a GIMP user could make a nice signature depending on what style you use,
Smudging is far out of the question. I think if it was GIMP vs PS, the PS user would win most the times. Of course the GIMP could win once or twice, but the PS has the advantage, plus the resources.

But then again this is all opinion based and to each person their own. No use arguing about it.

I honestly with all my heart would rather you use PS.

123bomb123

"GIMP just seems to be less user friendly"

good1
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

KillerPig

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Yz

GIMP got less user friendly in its last update.
DISCORD killyzkill

KillerPig

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-