May 02, 2024, 01:22:07 AMLatest Member: euntaklee
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » OMG Base is REVIVED!

OMG Base is REVIVED!

Started by Pein, April 12, 2014, 05:39:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pein

Trans = Mercs.

We can use trans as a merc. Imagine how fun will it be?
Lanny being a pro, dk doing the 4x combo, digidragon doing the jumping fire attack, overrunner's pro hits, kowbat the king, all of them in our base mode and it will rock.

Now here comes the role playing!
When we die, we can play as the mercs. This will happen if we are death. Or otherwise, we can switch our postitions between our mercs and our bot, this means we can play as one of them i.e, our merc/bot during the game when we are alive.

Cooky

already have some trans as merc and they are OP

not even gonna bother with the 2nd idea

Pein

+1

@cooky
What's wrong with the second idea?

JustRK

Most people leave when they see double death hunter or tanks. From a realistic stand point anyone who has a perm jura would be at a huge advantage and no one would ever want to play them. Honestly most players who have tried base can't kill a death hunter so imagine trying to go up against a smart lanny / digi (aka zeon) / jura, etc. It'd be a hilarious challenge, but rather frustrating unless they fine tuned the balance of things.

Second idea of being able to use your merc after you die isn't half bad just for the sole reason that they become total dummies and are rendered useless by simple obstacles, but not sure how they would be able to pull off this idea  :P

Meteor

Transes as mercs, no.

Playing as mercs? I can dig that. +1

(click to show/hide)

Reviax

Quote from: Pein on April 12, 2014, 05:39:50 AM
We can use trans as a merc. Imagine how fun will it be?
Lanny being a pro, dk doing the 4x combo, digidragon doing the jumping fire attack, overrunner's pro hits, kowbat the king, all of them in our base mode and it will rock.
pls no

qolderman

IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

LightRequiem

>doesn't know anything about base
>proceeds to make suggestion
>would hypothetically make base even worse

nice

Materger

Did he just +1 his own idea? Lord please take me now x_X

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

Corr

Light is right though.

Why you ask? Because he actually used to base on consistent basis with us when base was semi active, kthx.

You're probably a 2min base lover, which is why your suggestions are stupid. Base is suppose to last 8-14 minutes depending on how good the players are, the longer the match, the better the game. You wouldn't know that because you're so used to upper II'ing the aquadeck base with your max lv patch or whatever, who cares. Probably don't even know how to lead mercs or push em.

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

LightRequiem

April 13, 2014, 12:48:22 PM #10 Last Edit: April 13, 2014, 01:06:20 PM by LightRequiem
Actually, buddy, I am one of the greatest basers of all time. My understanding of how the game is played is so much better than yours; it isn't even funny. I was in several well known guilds in Bots and was a well known patch and surge BvBer. Your suggestion is garbage, and it makes the game even more unbalanced. The last thing this game needs is more broken mercs (ie Kowbat merc lmfao). That's a terrible suggestion. What base needs is a canister drop readjustment, and stuff like +4 efs need to be banned. The basers of this game quit because they grew tired of waiting.

Anyways, the fact that you even need this explained to you shows how little you know. .-.

123bomb123

IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-