May 01, 2024, 09:23:24 PMLatest Member: MINI
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » remove exit after u die in pvp\base

remove exit after u die in pvp\base

Started by matan124, April 13, 2014, 06:49:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

matan124

April 13, 2014, 06:49:56 AM Last Edit: April 13, 2014, 08:07:21 AM by matan124
it is annoying, after ppl die they just insta exit. u should remove it from the options after dieing or at least make it like 2 min before u can exit in pvp or somthing.

(click to show/hide)
Nephthys

Madprox

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

Cooky

what exactly is annoying about someone quitting after you kill them?

whats the difference from that - and them just waiting and leaving the room after the game?

you still get the xp from the kill don't you?

matan124

April 13, 2014, 07:30:10 AM #3 Last Edit: April 13, 2014, 07:32:55 AM by matan124
Most of the ppl leave when they are low before they die
Nephthys

Cooky

Quote from: matan124 on April 13, 2014, 07:30:10 AM

ok I understand your concern now

im in favor of making it so you cant exit in pvp until you die, seems fair to me and would prevent that issue

qolderman

Quote from: Cooky on April 13, 2014, 07:35:18 AM
Quote from: matan124 on April 13, 2014, 07:30:10 AM

ok I understand your concern now

im in favor of making it so you cant exit in pvp until you die, seems fair to me and would prevent that issue

+1
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

Materger

Those players who exit before they die are funny though, you can smell the rage when they leave. I sometimes whisper them for lolz. Anyways, yeah! Don't allow them to exit till they die .even if people barely play anymore and when they do play they're up against a dude trying to take their money  >:(

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

Reviax

Well... Players could just close the entire client.

Do you really need them to stay until they die? The XP is so low that it hardly makes a difference. The amount of botstract you get is horrible too. (Does botstract even do anything useful? >_>)
They can also just suicide on most maps by jumping into the water/lava. Then your XP will get halved and you'll get no botstract.

Reviax

Quote from: nanak tatum on April 13, 2014, 08:42:35 PM
Quote from: Reviax on April 13, 2014, 08:32:23 PM

Do you really need them to stay until they die? The XP is so low that it hardly makes a difference. The amount of botstract you get is horrible too. (Does botstract even do anything useful? >_>)
They can also just suicide on most maps by jumping into the water/lava. Then your XP will get halved and you'll get no botstract.

1/2 exp better than no exp. Also, yes, why not make it harder for them to have to exit/more inconvenient because they are the ones RQ'ing. Also, people might want bot stract for fun/they might actually use it.
PvP isn't played for XP. That's what sector is for. You can get 20 times more exp from one run of map 258 in sector.
And again, does botstract do anything useful? >_>

This suggestion seems pointless to me. This won't make a difference so I don't disapprove.

matan124

Quote from: Reviax on April 13, 2014, 08:32:23 PM

You probably don't get it coz u never pvp but it is so annoying when ppl do it and it happen like 8 games out of 10.
As a guy that like to pvp it ruins my joy that every1 just leave, it makes me feel that pvp sux.
I want to see how u will feel when every1 just quit with no point every game.
Also, if the amount of bs is irrelevant from a kill so how ppl get high amount of bs? 1 after 1, it is not like u can get it anywhere else. If all my games were like that I wouldn't have 300k bs from only pvping.
And as a guy who hates sector so much (took me 2 years to get to lvl 200) I prefer getting exp in a fun way (even tho it will take me longer time) ruther then doing the exact same map in the exact same way 200 time like a robot.
Nephthys

FalseProphet

April 13, 2014, 09:08:39 PM #11 Last Edit: April 13, 2014, 09:10:40 PM by FalseProphet
Quote from: matan124 on April 13, 2014, 09:03:30 PM
Also, if the amount of bs is irrelevant from a kill so how ppl get high amount of bs? 1 after 1, it is not like u can get it anywhere else. If all my games were like that I wouldn't have 300k bs from only pvping.

like a robot.

Aha boosting Sir, private/locked rooms continuously spamming games through the power of multi-clienting. Yeah people are that sad. I'd personally be glad if people rage quit it'd make me feel pro, like i'm to good to be in their presence they have to walk away so to speak. But that's not the situation for me since i'm not that good.

The last bit just made me lol.
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

medchiller

Even if there was a time limit in place players could simply  d'c from the game (hit the x in the top right) or could have other ways of getting around the time limit.

I can see why this is a problem for you but people will find ways around it :(

matan124

Quote from: FalseProphet on April 13, 2014, 09:08:39 PM

like a robot.

Aha boosting Sir, private/locked rooms continuously spamming games through the power of multi-clienting. Yeah people are that sad. I'd personally be glad if people rage quit it'd make me feel pro, like i'm to good to be in their presence they have to walk away so to speak. But that's not the situation for me since i'm not that good.

The last bit just made me lol.

Not nesseceraly boosting. imo, every single game in sector is doing the exact same map in the exact same way without any change. It is not that the next game in sector will be any different from the previous one, so I find it really boring- like a robot repeating the same thing over and over again without any change.

And about the second thing that you said- if every1 exit each time you play you would have felt really lonely like no1 want to play with you and not like a god. After all, you pvp coz you want to have fun and when every1 leave when they play with you it ruins the fun and makes you want to quit coz no1 play with you and that it the meaning of mmo games.
I quitted for half a year coz no1 wanted to pvp, trust me, it is not fun and it doesn't make you feel good.

Quote from: medchiller on April 13, 2014, 09:23:08 PM
Even if there was a time limit in place players could simply  d'c from the game (hit the x in the top right) or could have other ways of getting around the time limit.

I can see why this is a problem for you but people will find ways around it :(

Ppl are to lazy to d/c from the game and reconnect. Even if they do it, the amount of players doing that will drop sagnificantly.
Nephthys

Reviax

You probably don't get it coz u never pvp but it is so annoying when ppl do it and it happen like 8 games out of 10.
As a guy that like to pvp it ruins my joy that every1 just leave, it makes me feel that pvp sux.
I want to see how u will feel when every1 just quit with no point every game.
And as a guy who hates sector so much (took me 2 years to get to lvl 200) I prefer getting exp in a fun way (even tho it will take me longer time) ruther then doing the exact same map in the exact same way 200 time like a robot.
I feel exactly the same when somebody leaves a game because it's the same as killing them. You win, they lose.

How fun is PvP really for you? Either the people you're facing are lower levels/really bad or you're completely overpowered. In all of your screenshots you won in blue HP. In two of them you're wearing OP gear. In the other two you're transed, but I'm willing to bet you were still wearing RT1/T3. And I'm almost certain you won those matches in under 2 minutes. You don't need to see the player die, it's clear before the match even starts that you won. Want PvP to be more fun? Try handicapping yourself. Wanna know why nobody wants to PvP with you? Have a look at your equips.

Leveling up now is much easier than it was 2 years ago. You're level 225, you don't need XP anymore. According to the rankings, you only have 148k botstract. (Unless you have the rest on an alternate account. Not that it matters, I'm convinced BS is worthless)

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-