May 08, 2024, 09:23:02 PMLatest Member: ts00060

Trade glitch

Started by tryer1234, August 23, 2010, 06:49:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tryer1234

I found a new glitch, which is REALLY annoying. When someone wants to trade you, if you hit decline, the game will freeze, and (if in fullscreen mode) your system will lock-up. Making a restart necessary.

Surgeypurgey

Mine is in Fullscreen and VFS_LEGEND traded me and I hit decline then i froze up and it didnt do anything so I just hit CTRL + ALT + DEL {i run vista}

tryer1234

Idk it happens to me, but I'm running xp. Bots is designed for xp. Anyway the crash problem still needs fixing.

Rossbach

Quote from: tryer1234 on August 23, 2010, 07:07:56 PM
Idk it happens to me, but I'm running xp. Bots is designed for xp. Anyway the crash problem still needs fixing.

ALT + TAB > CTRL + ALT + DEL

Takes seconds.

Omnomnom eating toast.

tryer1234

Quote from: Rossbach on August 23, 2010, 07:11:19 PM
ALT + TAB > CTRL + ALT + DEL

Takes seconds.

Not when the system locks-up ^_^
I ctrl-alt-deleted, alt-tabbed, alt-f4'ed, ctrl-w'ed, ctrl-shift-esc'ed. Nothing worked. Had to hard-restart it.

Mrhappy

Yea i know it sucks nd also when you go into shop and some muppet will trade you.

mmiicc0 - I have a lot of <3 For You

32 Items Left - Lvl136

Allie

This is a known bug that I personally found.
It'll be fixed next reboot, it's been fixed for a few days now, we've just been further integrating the server into the website.

tharbiter

Hmm, I've had this happen many times I've frozen, not in shop or in trades..  ended with system lock-up...  I notice sometimes it freezes you have like 1-3 seconds to alt tab before system freezes, if you alt tab right away you can Ctrl+Alt+Del, but if you stay in window then your stuck rebooting.

XP btw.

Perhaps something else is causing this as well? :/

Santa

This problem has been resolved.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-