May 04, 2024, 07:28:37 AMLatest Member: Eonn
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » if theres links to a hack website dont post it, PM a staff member

if theres links to a hack website dont post it, PM a staff member

Started by Cooky, December 22, 2012, 08:36:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cooky

DarkShadow89

I did pm it, haha didnt know I could attatch screenys in private messages.

Please shut up cooky. You have problems of your own that need to be dealt with before you can criticize others.

Plus if Santa "does something" about the website. It wont be accessable any longer.

Mind youre own business.
Thank you,
Good ****ing day sir.
<br />BoutCheetah: DankBudz420 | 150 | Vanquish<br />
Quote from: yeritsyaboy1 on July 24, 2012, 08:30:40 PM<br />Food For Thought .<br />

MagicXR

Quote from: DarkShadow89 on December 22, 2012, 08:40:15 PM

Please shut up cooky. You have problems of your own that need to be dealt with before you can criticize others.

Plus if Santa "does something" about the website. It wont be accessable any longer.

Mind youre own business.
Thank you,
Good ****ing day sir.
I will say again, stop being a bitch

123bomb123

IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

spiderstar

Dark and Cooky stop it's obvious you guys have some hate towards each other but do it via PM's and not over a thread.  

DarkShadow89

Quote from: MagicXR on December 22, 2012, 08:41:03 PM

Mind youre own business.
Thank you,
Good ****ing day sir.

I think you sir, need to smoke a pound of weed. Somethings up your ass. Especially since you followed me to another thread and decided to "attack" me once again. Arent you warned broskies? Better watch it right?
 15. No purposefully causing drama for the sake of drama [severe antagonization].
1. No flaming or harassing another player of any sort (including staff).

Have a good day sir.
<br />BoutCheetah: DankBudz420 | 150 | Vanquish<br />
Quote from: yeritsyaboy1 on July 24, 2012, 08:30:40 PM<br />Food For Thought .<br />

spiderstar

Quote from: DarkShadow89 on December 22, 2012, 08:44:41 PM
Quote from: MagicXR on December 22, 2012, 08:41:03 PM

Mind youre own business.
Thank you,
Good ****ing day sir.

I think you sir, need to smoke a pound of weed. Somethings up your ass. Especially since you followed me to another thread and decided to "attack" me once again. Arent you warned broskies? Better watch it right?

Quote from: spiderstar on December 22, 2012, 08:43:34 PM
Dark and Cooky stop it's obvious you guys have some hate towards each other but do it via PM's and not over a thread. 

Stop now or you will face the consequences. 

This goes towards everyone else, stay on topic.

Cooky

Quote from: spiderstar on December 22, 2012, 08:43:34 PM

I would have posted this regardless if it was Dark who posted the screenshot of the hackers website or anybody else

Xx Itz Ian

@ dark: leave cooky alone, you are getting mad about the smallest things and then you make it all way bigger then it has to be

OT: cooky isn't this suppose to be posted by staff? Not trying to be mean at all but some people will ignore it when it's not.

League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Selene

I am locking this because some people here love starting drama.

If you have a website which provide Boutcheetah hacks, please send it to one of the staff members. Do not post it.

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-