May 05, 2024, 10:59:12 PMLatest Member: KaslozaSip
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Guilds » Normal Server » Making new guild

Making new guild

Started by Corr, March 05, 2015, 04:37:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corr

March 05, 2015, 04:37:12 AM Last Edit: March 05, 2015, 10:54:12 PM by Corr
Keep this in Gen Discussion por favor.

So, I'm gonna make a new guild, nobody from ZeaL is allowed to join. Rules are simple:
Make a new bot (Non membership)
Start at level 1 (It's not hard at all nowaday's to get to max level, and I approve of leeching off baggie or whoever else sectors a lot, if you absolutely must, you can use a snowball for double exp and get to your max level, just make sure your level isn't above the max for a non member. Simple as that.)
Do whatever you want to reach max level (different story afterwards)
Once you reach max level, you can't use anything higher than the armor before Elektra or any special armors (Tier/Raid/hallo). this also includes special ef's/shields/shoulders (+4 stuff is a no no) /mercs (turrets, xab, dh)
Grab armor/coins/junk like that.

When ya max out your bot with all the cool things excluding op items, you can base and pvp like crazy good.
Again, nobody that's in ZeaL now can join, if you were once in ZeaL you have to tell me what ign and how long ago since you left.  I'll decide if you should join or not. Basically this is for people who don't base, but want too, and at the same time, not go through the hassle of taking off your items and putting them back on. You'll have your main, which you can do whatever in, and your (Insert guild name) account for non op bvb/pvp. The next event is bvb, and I'm pretty sure it's going to be a non op event sooooooooooooooooooooo yea ya gonna need some skills. This is obviously gonna be a branch guild which means being active on this account doesn't really need to be required unless you wanna do things besides sector.

If you have any ideas for a guild name please post and let me know, only mandate for this is that the guild name must be a synonym to ZeaL. You can PM me for my skype and I'll invite you to the ZeaL chat, all we want from new members is too learn and be loyal to the guild. I want 10 people minimum to join, that's enough for a full room and then an extra of 2 if peeps can't make it. I'd love to see newbs fighting each other to the death with pro styles and then right before your eyes you guys will even be leaders or great compliments to the best bvbers in the game (oreos, lyfe, pig, ham, me, etc) and I'm longballing a little bit but maybe even the next generation of great bvbers *GASP*

Guild application:
Main IGN:
IGN for the guild:
Timezone:
Hours per day you play:
Bot type:
If you were a past ZeaL member what was your ign and when were you kicked or when did you quit.

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

GavinGill

March 05, 2015, 05:29:07 AM #1 Last Edit: March 05, 2015, 05:57:28 AM by GavinGill
Joining.
-------
Gonna re-post this bit just to get the idea out there:

"How active is the normal BOTS!! server btw? I was thinking we (as in the community) could get that thing straightened out in our free time, just like pick up where the real game left off and fill in the missing bits. No OP or custom gear, just official S2 updates. That'd be the ideal BvB server, and the upcoming Base event could help kick things off right."

"You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today."
"A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is
done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves."

Corr

Ya got it brah, I'll make a bot today and ask someone to make the guild for me and then give to me (I think their is a level limit to making a guild now).

I do it for the lulz.

LightRequiem

IGN: AdMiN LuFe
Lv:  1
Bot type: Patch

Cooky

moved to Guilds section

goodluck with the guild , sounds intriguing   :D

Corr

Still looking for 8 more!

I do it for the lulz.

hur9

*Applies*
I was once in zeal.

opuiq3

Do you we just apply in game with a lvl 1 account?

^yw allie

Corr

March 05, 2015, 10:46:46 PM #8 Last Edit: March 05, 2015, 10:54:46 PM by Corr
Quote from: opuiq3 on March 05, 2015, 10:09:01 PM
Do you we just apply in game with a lvl 1 account?
No, apply here, fill out the form.
Vish, follow guild application if ya wanna join.

I do it for the lulz.

Pokeh

hur9

Main IGN: Vish
IGN for the guild: Vish3
Timezone: GMT -6
Hours per day you play: 6-10 or so
Bot type: Surge
If you were a past ZeaL member what was your ign and when were you kicked or when did you quit: Vishagas

123bomb123

Quote from: GavinGill on March 05, 2015, 05:29:07 AM
Joining.
-------

"How active is the normal BOTS!! server btw? I was thinking we (as in the community) could get that thing straightened out in our free time, just like pick up where the real game left off and fill in the missing bits. No OP or custom gear, just official S2 updates. That'd be the ideal BvB server, and the upcoming Base event could help kick things off right."

Did Santa bribe you with countless pictures of red-heads for you to return?
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

GavinGill

Quote from: 123bomb123 on March 06, 2015, 12:21:28 AM
Joining.
-------

Close. :P

I was on Youtube when a BOTS!! video showed up on my suggested list. I left a comment, and RedEyes said hi. Felt a little nostalgic, figured I'd drop by.

Rossbach

Quote from: GavinGill on March 06, 2015, 12:32:52 AM
Joining.
-------

I was on Youtube when a BOTS!! video showed up on my suggested list. I left a comment, and RedEyes said hi. Felt a little nostalgic, figured I'd drop by.

Saw that comment. Also the one on jr's chan.

Omnomnom eating toast.

GavinGill

Quote from: Rossbach on March 06, 2015, 12:40:39 AM
Quote from: GavinGill on March 06, 2015, 12:32:52 AM
Joining.
-------

Saw that comment. Also the one on jr's chan.
rofl

Good to see you again, Ross.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-