May 04, 2024, 09:42:17 AMLatest Member: PatriciaMas

Started by mhj, November 02, 2011, 01:39:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mhj

To sell perm and 1 year jack head was just sick. Now they are not rare anymore and people who had it beforehand just lost a rare. Fking annoying.

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

NeoKiller

Quote from: mhj on November 02, 2011, 01:39:38 PM
To sell perm and 1 year jack head was just sick. Now they are not rare anymore and people who had it beforehand just lost a rare. Fking annoying.
Not everyone could afford them, 45m gigas is kinda high for newer people.
If you look at the rankings, you see that only people who were here for long got a high amont of gigas.
Also with time it will become rarer and rarer which was also the case with the haloween set.
It was given out for free, people didn't have to do anything for it and no everyone wants to buy one and their worth is high.
I remember selling like 10 haloween set for 15m gigas each 1 year ago lol.
So don't worry, the price will rise again,.

mhj

Quote from: NeoKiller on November 02, 2011, 01:51:23 PM
Quote from: mhj on November 02, 2011, 01:39:38 PM
Not everyone could afford them, 45m gigas is kinda high for newer people.
If you look at the rankings, you see that only people who were here for long got a high amont of gigas.
Also with time it will become rarer and rarer which was also the case with the haloween set.
It was given out for free, people didn't have to do anything for it and no everyone wants to buy one and their worth is high.
I remember selling like 10 haloween set for 15m gigas each 1 year ago lol.
So don't worry, the price will rise again,.

45m gigas was still way to low compared to what it would cost...

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

RedNeon

i only had 2 mil when it was on sale so i couldnt buy it  :'(

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-