May 04, 2024, 09:35:58 AMLatest Member: PatriciaMas
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Feedback/Rants » A 5 day ban for saying Allie's a bitch

A 5 day ban for saying Allie's a bitch

Started by zepher2211, March 26, 2012, 06:54:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zepher2211

When someone flames staff like that, they're more so complaining about they're actions, it's just a simpler way of saying, I don't like the way she does things cause all she cares about is money. When'd we lose our ability to complain about staff, on top of that, I think Allie knows she can be a bitch, and considering how many people have said it at one time or other, are we just gonna ban all of them? o-o

(I hate Firey I just don't get why he'd get the punishments he (or she) did, he said it in a way that was "to his friends" not directly towards her or towards anyone he thought it would offend, so technically, he never directly flamed anyone.)

Just looking for explanations of why it's so strict
Powersurge
Headstrong

Selene

March 26, 2012, 06:56:36 PM #1 Last Edit: March 26, 2012, 07:00:44 PM by Selene
Firey isn't banned, he has one more chance.

If he does anything like that again he will be IP banned. Firey been banned many times for flamming and harassment.

zepher2211

I was going off of your post that said "He will be banned for 5 days" lol. Anyway I'm more interested in why that rule's so tight O-o
Powersurge
Headstrong

123bomb123

IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Pokeh

Its more about keeping a level of respect, really.

zepher2211

There's a difference between keeping a level of respect and censoring beyond a reasonable point, thought we had gotten past the whole bullshit nazi regime
Powersurge
Headstrong

Pokeh

Allie just wants to keep order. She's just like that.

If anyone says anything to Kenny, (probably won't happen) that person won't get banned for it.

Kenny doesn't post much so he wouldn't care. Even if he did see it, he wouldn't ban the person.

But that's a bad example. (In a good way, xD) Every other staff member would at least like to give the person an official warning to whoever.

Even if a normal player is being hit on, he would do something if he had the power to do it. (Shit vents out in Report a Rule Breaker here, for instance.)

Though some bans could be unnecessary, according to Selene this person's been warned a lot before/etc.

If I called Allie a bitch, she'd let it go unless I kept flaming and adding on actually causing a problem. Then the appropriate action would be taken.

>_>

Malachi45

How is it that so many people have insulted her and they didn't even get kicked out? This is kind of funny  ;D
Just a person who likes fun :)

ZeroUH

What if Mr. Zero became more hash and stop give warnings?... Just give bans during months or higher... What do you guys think?
As I said... He got his last chance. If he do it again, it will be like Khaos.

zepher2211

Quote from: ZeroUH on March 26, 2012, 11:01:42 PM
What if Mr. Zero became more hash and stop give warnings?... Just give bans during months or higher... What do you guys think?

I think that's ridiculous, you know how many people have called her a bitch? >.> Like serious business, I've seen her call herself a bitch O-o. Point is this is a very selective version of punishment, this guy took the pic, then "forgot" to post it. I think it's more like, he took the pic, eventually Firey pissed him off, so he posted it to get him in trouble. If I go on bc go in my guild chat, and say, over and over, "Allie is a bitch" expecting only my guild mates to hear it, none of which would report me, then I end up kicking one of these guild members, so they report me. This is expecting me to watch what I say to everyone all the time, that's not solving any problem, it's creating one. Whether you ban people or not, people are still liable to complain, you can't blame them for being pissed at some decisions, and the way staff act. Nor can everyone be held to different standards, such as we are now. o-o

@Poke: Allie is notoriously bad at keeping order, in trying to keep order, she usually creates discord and chaos lol.
Powersurge
Headstrong

-PeaceLover-

Quote from: zepher2211 on March 26, 2012, 11:27:41 PM
Quote from: ZeroUH on March 26, 2012, 11:01:42 PM

I think that's ridiculous, you know how many people have called her a bitch? >.> Like serious business, I've seen her call herself a bitch O-o. Point is this is a very selective version of punishment, this guy took the pic, then "forgot" to post it. I think it's more like, he took the pic, eventually Firey pissed him off, so he posted it to get him in trouble. If I go on bc go in my guild chat, and say, over and over, "Allie is a bitch" expecting only my guild mates to hear it, none of which would report me, then I end up kicking one of these guild members, so they report me. This is expecting me to watch what I say to everyone all the time, that's not solving any problem, it's creating one. Whether you ban people or not, people are still liable to complain, you can't blame them for being pissed at some decisions, and the way staff act. Nor can everyone be held to different standards, such as we are now. o-o

@Poke: Allie is notoriously bad at keeping order, in trying to keep order, she usually creates discord and chaos lol.
Ok but all come to this. You shoudnt call the admin in this WHOLE company a bitch just use fking logic for god sakes. She can do watever she wants because she da boss. Why say shes a bitch when u can keep it to urself. Thats like a ticket to zero big ban kamehmeha are u srs. Remeber she the BOSS of the ecompany.

Pokeh

Let's make it simpler.

You'll get in more shit for calling your Boss a bitch than a Co. Worker.

-PeaceLover-

Quote from: Pokeh on March 27, 2012, 12:13:13 AM
Let's make it simpler.

You'll get in more shit for calling your Boss a bitch than a Co. Worker.
^^^^^^

KillerPig

Quote from: -PeaceLover- on March 27, 2012, 12:04:40 AM
Ok but all come to this. You shoudnt call the admin in this WHOLE company a bitch just use fking logic for god sakes. She can do watever she wants because she da boss. Why say shes a bitch when u can keep it to urself. Thats like a ticket to zero big ban kamehmeha are u srs. Remeber she the BOSS of the ecompany.

>_>

Quote from: zepher2211 on March 26, 2012, 11:27:41 PM
ex 1: allie says one sentence in lobby -> everyone suddenly starts talking to show allie they exist lol
ex 2: allie tells everyone to shut the hell up when ex 1 happens. everyone shuts the hell up out of respect

could go either way  ;D

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

hawk5005

March 27, 2012, 07:49:03 AM #14 Last Edit: March 27, 2012, 07:52:01 AM by hawk5005
You're overreacting.
If it was something as you said (censoring beyond a reasonable point), do you think he'd get away with something less than a permanent IP ban?
We all know FireY, and we all know that he's got banned and reported over and over again for flaming, and it looks like he's never gonna change. If it was something more serious he'd get a permanent ban in an instant.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-