May 04, 2024, 09:32:36 AMLatest Member: PatriciaMas
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Feedback/Rants » A 5 day ban for saying Allie's a bitch

A 5 day ban for saying Allie's a bitch

Started by zepher2211, March 26, 2012, 06:54:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Santa

I'm a college student during the day and a drug dealer during the night.  So here, take someeeee

mhj

Firey has been banned before and warned many times. I think that is a part of it as well.

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

zepher2211

Powersurge
Headstrong

-PeaceLover-

wait who is imey anyways i know him for chopping his leg off after kaos bloody vid
(click to show/hide)

Selene

Quote from: -PeaceLover- on March 27, 2012, 07:40:10 PM
wait who is imey anyways i know him for chopping his leg off after kaos bloody vid
(click to show/hide)
He is some newbie who thinks he knows everything better then us.

Revenge10

okei i think all of that was about my report about Firey.. reporting rule breakersis the players job and mod's job just to keep the game clear .. you can post whatever you want if you see it rule breaking .. and i see clearly that insulting an admin is rule breaking .. so i just reported it .. and i left the mods, gms, admins to see what they should do with that rule breaker .. if they see i fail at that report they could have just said "its not rule breaking .. thnx for report" but they found iam right so they decided to "ban/warn him" thats it and about the mod warned him in the game i just forgot that he did warn him i was in hurry!!! .. iam not mistaken with anything!! don't just blame me for trying keeping the game clear !!!

Thnx
Revo

ReSigNeRs

Quote from: Selene on March 27, 2012, 07:44:08 PM
Quote from: -PeaceLover- on March 27, 2012, 07:40:10 PM
(click to show/hide)
He is some newbie who thinks he knows everything better then us.

This.

i think iMey is someone, makes new acc.

Pein

Staffs made their rules and if someone offends them, they will use their rules. As simple as this.

KillerPig

March 29, 2012, 12:07:30 AM #38 Last Edit: March 29, 2012, 12:17:55 AM by KillerPig
^cant say i agree with that
lets go through all rules and see if he broke any  ;D
Quote1. No hacking/hack leeching.  nop
2. No account sharing/trading/selling.   nop
3. No scamming. nop
4. No glitching. nop
5. No abusing bugs. nop
6. No staff impersonation. nop
7. No flaming or harassing of another player of any sort. allie wasnt there to be harassed or flamed so no
8. No using proxies. nop
9. No multi-clienting. nop
10. No advertising. nop
11. No spamming ingame, of any kind. nop
12. No hiddenware. nop
13. Threatening a staff member with serious intentions will result in an IP ban -- no exceptions. didnt threaten, so nop
14. No real world trading. nop

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

nublan12

March 29, 2012, 12:11:45 AM #39 Last Edit: March 29, 2012, 12:24:42 AM by nublan12
 "Warrior"        (>'.')>-)>>>      vs.      t("t)        "Mini Fighter"

KillerPig

Yoshi91

you don't simply call a woman a "bitch" and expect no response, especially not on a game that's her's.

jerk

KillerPig

March 29, 2012, 12:58:57 AM #42 Last Edit: March 29, 2012, 01:01:36 AM by KillerPig
true but no rule prohibits it  :o

maybe rule 7 could be modified to make this more clear

Pein

Quote from: KillerPig on March 29, 2012, 12:07:30 AM
Quote7. No flaming or harassing of another player of any sort. allie wasnt there to be harassed or flamed so no
You're saying that anyone can flame Allie when she's not there and that won't break the rule. How is this possible? Even if Allie wasn't present there, she was indirectly flamed by a way.

If you won't get this, I will flame you when you're not here and I will still get the punishments.

asmit10

Quote from: Pein on March 29, 2012, 04:19:50 AM
Quote from: KillerPig on March 29, 2012, 12:07:30 AM
Quote7. No flaming or harassing of another player of any sort. allie wasnt there to be harassed or flamed so no
You're saying that anyone can flame Allie when she's not there and that won't break the rule. How is this possible? Even if Allie wasn't present there, she was indirectly flamed by a way.

If you won't get this, I will flame you when you're not here and I will still get the punishments.

I just flamed the user "Pein" multiple times, but you weren't there so it didnt hurt you. Therefor I shouldnt be punished
Quote from: cybercjt on May 27, 2012, 02:27:31 PM
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh
The internet is a great place to grow up. Just make sure you keep growing.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-