May 04, 2024, 04:15:44 AMLatest Member: Eonn
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Feedback/Rants » A 5 day ban for saying Allie's a bitch

A 5 day ban for saying Allie's a bitch

Started by zepher2211, March 26, 2012, 06:54:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hawk5005

Quote from: asmit10 on March 29, 2012, 04:30:33 AM
Quote from: Pein on March 29, 2012, 04:19:50 AMYou're saying that anyone can flame Allie when she's not there and that won't break the rule. How is this possible? Even if Allie wasn't present there, she was indirectly flamed by a way.

If you won't get this, I will flame you when you're not here and I will still get the punishments.

I just flamed the user "Pein" multiple times, but you weren't there so it didnt hurt you. Therefor I shouldnt be punished
Got any proof? ;D

KillerPig

she wasnt flamed or harassed because it was said in a private room. if i said "redneon is big noob faf!" in a private room by myself, i couldnt get punished. the only reason allie took offense or watever was because it was screenshot and reported.

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

RedNeon

Quote from: KillerPig on March 29, 2012, 10:23:52 AM
she wasnt flamed or harassed because it was said in a private room. if i said "redneon is big noob faf!" in a private room by myself, i couldnt get punished. the only reason allie took offense or watever was because it was screenshot and reported.
use my name as an exmaple when you got my name in ur avy faffot

iMey

March 29, 2012, 03:35:35 PM #48 Last Edit: March 29, 2012, 03:50:04 PM by iMey
Quote from: hawk5005 on March 27, 2012, 12:49:37 PM
iMey, she didn't make the skin, a group of members did. And the community actually liked the skin at first, then guess what, like everything else they started to dislike it. But not as much as you say, because if they disliked it so much they would make hundreds of complaints about it.
Now stop speaking in the name of the community when you weren't even here when all this happened.
And please, stay on topic.
I will make this simpler, BOTS!! Skin is/was better and we want it back. Now, you may say that you don't like it, to put me down.

Even if iMey wasn't here, he will know what all had happened in the past. So, I can speak whatever I want.

Lol, staying on topic? Funny, who made you a Forum Moderator? Guys, this guy can't even understand what's on-topic and what's off-topic.

Quote from: Iridion on March 27, 2012, 01:53:14 PM
Quote from: iMey on March 27, 2012, 12:34:23 PM
Quote from: hawk5005 on March 27, 2012, 12:24:18 PM
Quote from: iMey on March 27, 2012, 12:13:39 PM
Quote from: ZeroUH on March 27, 2012, 11:51:22 AM
Allie does care about the players. You guys can have 2 exemples: the Halloween event and the Valentine's Day event. She did everything that she could, thinking in everyone...
Those kind of "comments", like that one made by Firey, are comments of greedy people or just random #$$%$@%&!! --'
Oh, really? There also times when Allie doesn't give any shit about the players.

You guys can have 1 example: The old original BOTS!! skin was wanted by half of the players or almost everyone in here and still the new/unliked/unwanted skin came out and still she doesn't give any shit about it. Is this called caring about the players?

Edit: Also check your word called "exemples" and nice grammar. Lol...

You know that the community wanted a new skin, don't you?
Yes, the community wanted a better skin than the original BOTS!! Skin. And not a skin that's worser than the previous skin. But, guess what? She came out with a skin that most of us didn't want/like to have. She should have left it as the original skin, but didn't and even after the skin was released and most us didn't like it, she didn't give any shit about it to chance it.

She isn't caring about what the community wants to have. Instead, give the people what they want!

Edit: And to the people saying about Allie, the staffs will always serve and makes their Allie happy, no matter what. And, in this case if a normal person called out, no staff will care about them. So, this is what happens when someone calls Allie, the staffs will always play their roles...
most of us wtf gtfo new***
I don't care about your shit. So, don't bother to talk about your shit with that attitude. No one will give any shit about you for talking about me.

Quote from: asmit10 on March 27, 2012, 05:10:29 PM
Quote from: iMey on March 27, 2012, 12:34:23 PM
worser

nice grammar. Lol...
Every person will have a mistake for once and not a thing to brag about.

Quote from: KillerPig on March 27, 2012, 05:11:45 PM
Quote from: ZeroUH on March 27, 2012, 11:51:22 AM
Allie does care about the players. You guys can have 2 exemples: the Halloween event and the Valentine's Day event. She did everything that she could, thinking in everyone...
Those kind of "comments", like that one made by Firey, are comments of greedy people or just random #$$%$@%&!! --'
Oh, really? There also times when Allie doesn't give any shit about the players.

You guys can have 1 example: The old original BOTS!! skin was wanted by half of the players or almost everyone in here and still the new/unliked/unwanted skin came out and still she doesn't give any shit about it. Is this called caring about the players?

Edit: Also check your word called "exemples" and nice grammar. Lol...

lol@you

first off, youre a **** for making fun of how people speak. your grammar is just as shitty lolololol besides. zero isnt even american so gtfo with ur useless side comments

secondly, u dont know anything about what the community wants. ur basically stating ur own opinion and claiming we all think the same way

you WERENT EVEN HERE when the skin was released
Oh really? Okay well, ZeroUH has the best grammar on this forum. No jokes, lol. Btw, what a shitty grammar do you use? You
should better take some classes for it.

I know what the community wants and my opinion isn't any different from the truth. Mind it!

Should I say more?

Quote from: -PeaceLover- on March 27, 2012, 07:40:10 PM
wait who is imey anyways i know him for chopping his leg off after kaos bloody vid
(click to show/hide)
Kiddo, you do not know anything about iMey, he isn't an attention whore, attention will come to him instantly no matter what.

Quote from: Selene on March 27, 2012, 07:44:08 PM
wait who is imey anyways i know him for chopping his leg off after kaos bloody vid
(click to show/hide)
He is some newbie who thinks he knows everything better then us.
Did iMey ever say that? You're just assuming what you think, it's better not to speak anything about me anymore. If you keep on posting this kind of crap, I will have to talk about you. Which I'm not interested to deal with and you will be too small for me to handle.

Quote from: ReSigNeRs on March 28, 2012, 10:38:18 AM
Quote from: Selene on March 27, 2012, 07:44:08 PM
(click to show/hide)
He is some newbie who thinks he knows everything better then us.

This.

i think iMey is someone, makes new acc.
Like I said all the above, iMey can understand the whole matter held in here even if he wasn't present back in the day.

On-topic: - It's been done as what it has to be done.

Selene

One of the Forum Mods or Gm's can you please lock this thread, it's becoming into a spam thread.

123bomb123

MisterZ doesn't get why iMey is talking in the third-person.
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

iMey

Quote from: 123bomb123 on March 29, 2012, 03:51:32 PM
Because I don't like to talk upon myself. I want to state myself as everyone else see me and if someone talks about them truly, they will talk themselves as the third-person.

123bomb123

Quote from: iMey on March 29, 2012, 03:58:49 PM
Quote from: 123bomb123 on March 29, 2012, 03:51:32 PM
Because I don't like to talk upon myself. I want to state myself as everyone else see me and if someone talks about them truly, they will talk themselves as the third-person.

MisterZ is the greatest PvPer in the world.

I said it as a third person. Must be true.

::)
::) ::)

because.

Selene

March 29, 2012, 04:00:36 PM #53 Last Edit: March 29, 2012, 04:01:00 PM by Selene
iMey and Bomb can you please take this to pm or msn.

Please stop spamming.

123bomb123

March 29, 2012, 04:01:43 PM #54 Last Edit: March 29, 2012, 04:02:09 PM by 123bomb123
MisterZ thinks Selene isn't a man.

Must be true.

because.

iMey

On-topic: I think this can be locked. Lol, something to post for not being off-topic.

z, come msn with me or pm me if you want.

123bomb123

Quote from: iMey on March 29, 2012, 04:06:38 PM
On-topic: I think this can be locked. Lol, something to post for not being off-topic.

MisterZ will talk to strangers on the internet and will not think it's weird.

Quote from: 123bomb123 on March 29, 2012, 04:01:43 PM
Must be true.

because.

iMey

Someone please lock this now or better delete z's posts.

Quote from: 123bomb123 on March 29, 2012, 04:12:58 PM
Quote from: iMey on March 29, 2012, 04:06:38 PM

MisterZ will talk to strangers on the internet and will not think it's weird.

Quote from: 123bomb123 on March 29, 2012, 04:01:43 PM
Must be true.
I prefer not to say what I thought to say and can't you try to spam this thread? If you still want to know, then we can.

ZeroUH

Looks like iMey can be the next " Khaos" here. Since you are so smart, you should look for some information about what I did with Khaos. Maybe something like that can happen with you...  ;D

Locked.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-