May 18, 2024, 03:36:09 AMLatest Member: Chacer1
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Feedback/Rants » i am sorry for that thread

i am sorry for that thread

Started by Cooky, October 31, 2012, 10:44:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lioversmf69

October 31, 2012, 11:38:36 PM #15 Last Edit: October 31, 2012, 11:39:34 PM by lioversmf69
Cuz we all want ABUSED the POWER =D

Ty Darcky

:IGN:Joe
:Guild: Rebels Leader
:Specialty: Sector and Raid

Materger

Quote from: Cooky on October 31, 2012, 10:44:25 PM
I am sorry for starting that thread 'a message from cooky' it was stupid and, now that I see what has happened, I know that it wasnt needed, I just felt that at the time it was my only chance. I made a mistake, im sorry, but please dont hold this 1 little thread against me and take away all the hard work I have done for months. This 1 stupid little thread has caused me so much pain..please forget it ever existed...I cannot stop thinking about it, it is haunting every waking moment of my life..

thankyou

Cooky I told you actions speak louder than words and to not post any of those type of threads,I do think you hurt your chances now,but life is long and you may have another shot.I also wanted to say showing too much emotion is never good, at the end of the day, BoutCheetah is just an online game and shouldn't effect your emotions in any sort of way(other than being happy because you're having fun). There's no rewind button in life so you did what you did, don't feel regret another chance will appear if anything. I honestly thought you were doing great till you let your own thoughts of not having a chance take over, it's not just about wanting to be a staff member, but being ready for it mentally and being mature about it. You had the decency to apologize about the thread you made. If you really want a position in staff, I think you should just let it come to you,not go after it.

The way you lashed out at Zommy is an example of losing your cool, you shouldn't  be upset with what he said. He isn't the only one who dislikes those topics, but I think you've learned from your mistakes now (I'm ok with some of this topic other than those two lines that I disliked).

Cooky-"I made a mistake, im sorry, but please dont hold this 1 little thread against me and take away all the hard work I have done for months. "

Cooky-" This 1 stupid little thread has caused me so much pain..please forget it ever existed...I cannot stop thinking about it, it is haunting every waking moment of my life.."

^These two lines stuck out to me.

We as humans will always commit  mistakes, but we learn from those mistakes. Learn from this mistake Cooky don't ask for it to be overlooked as if it didn't happen.

You can still help people without having to be a staff member, before I was a mod I would tell people in lobby to stop spamming and helped many new players with any questions and at the end of each day knowing that I helped at least one person was satisfying to me. If I wasn't a staff member today I would still be doing many of the same things. I still treat others as I did before. 

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

lioversmf69

invite me in your WoW party mate =D

Ty Darcky

Materger

Quote from: lioversmf69 on November 01, 2012, 01:34:03 AM
invite me in your WoW party mate =D

What server do you play in? I play in "Alleria" 
my mains ign is "Xaterger" 

PM me any other info regarding this topic. ;)

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

lioversmf69

sorry mate but lont time ago i stop this game i just read your reply on msg from ****y topic and i wanna kidding about it sorry all O__x

Ty Darcky

unique

If you keep replying and making threads no one will forget about it.

Just stop posting about this and soon your threads will die, although people won't forget about it so quickly, eventually they will and no one will care.

Cooky

why the heck does everyone get so worked up about an apology thread? Would you rather i didnt apologize? Next time ill just lock it and not let anybody post .

medchiller

Quote from: Cooky on November 01, 2012, 03:15:42 AM
why the heck does everyone get so worked up about an apology thread? Would you rather i didn't apologize? Next time ill just lock it and not let anybody post .
Cooky, as many people have already mentioned you need to stop bringing it up. How are people going to forget if you keep reminding them? Please don't answer this on the topic just think about it and if you want to answer it pm me, its for your own sake.

zomniethe4

Yes, you don't need to apologize for everything.

Zom

ZeroUH

Quote from: zomniethe4 on November 01, 2012, 10:24:43 AM
OR....or... just think before do something stupid.

Cooky

Quote from: ZeroUH on November 01, 2012, 10:30:47 AM
Quote from: zomniethe4 on November 01, 2012, 10:24:43 AM
OR....or... just think before do something stupid.
the sad thing is I did think hard before I posted that thread I even asked some of my friends what they would do

I guess it was just an honest mistake  :-\

The Bravery - An Honest Mistake

123bomb123

cooky are you trolling..?

if not then i suggest you get some help.
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Xala

IGN: Mod Xala
Lvl: 214
Guild: GaMe KiNgS

mo9

November 01, 2012, 11:10:01 AM #28 Last Edit: November 01, 2012, 11:10:31 AM by mo9
dude get off the internet
its for your own good
trust me
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

Cooky

Quote from: mo9 on November 01, 2012, 11:10:01 AM
dude get off the internet
its for your own good
trust me

why? I love bout cheetah and I love to help people

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024