May 12, 2024, 06:22:27 AMLatest Member: irre3841

When did...

Started by Corr, July 06, 2012, 06:28:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corr

Staff members grew Vaginas. (Sorry to those who're actually females, you're not part of discussion).

Seems you can't joke with people who have power, I'm telling you some sensitive males in here, reminds me of when Exile was a staff member.

Like seriously, according to Mod Joanna's logic, everything that's typed up in the lobby that has to do with Marketing/small talk/humor/jokes/trolling is spam. That's all their is too the lobby. Grow a mushroom tip, and stop being so Rebecca Black.

Lol, kay /end rant.

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

hawk5005

daluzman123

Calling Some a white boy "Nigger" , A Fat Person, And Telling them they Enjoy "Chunky" Females, Then Bribing players to degrade someone, Isn't a joke as far as I'm concerned, I've warned you twice, About the racist comments, the spamming, the caps, and degrading other people.

~Mod Johnny

ReSigNeRs

Iridion

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Corr

Quote from: daluzman123 on July 06, 2012, 06:33:48 AM
Calling Some a white boy "Nigger" , A Fat Person, And Telling them they Enjoy "Chunky" Females, Then Bribing players to degrade someone, Isn't a joke as far as I'm concerned, I've warned you twice, About the racist comments, the spamming, the caps, and degrading other people.

~Mod Johnny
South African which I am.
I am fat, excuse for being real.
I like em chunky, whats not to like about chunky women.
Sarcasm. It's free, no bribery in sarcasm. Mod Joanna was one thing, and it spread, proving how easy mass media is.
Muting 3 people for all that? Priceless power abuse.
Racist? You can't be a racist if you make fun of every race. Already proven by world psychologists.
Caps lock breaks sometimes, sue my keyboard.
Degrading other people? You mean spitting jokes with them that's why everyone lol's so peeeps have fun talking in the lobby.

Grow up sir.

I do it for the lulz.

daluzman123

Targeting and Humilitating one person, Isn't a joke.

Also, I muted only you. I told the others they simply lost respect. Get your facts straight.

~Mod Johnny

Corr

Quote from: daluzman123 on July 06, 2012, 07:22:25 AM
Targeting and Humilitating one person, Isn't a joke.

Also, I muted only you. I told the others they simply lost respect. Get your facts straight.

~Mod Johnny
No, you muted 2 other people, one was Fubar and another I think was 2fast.
Also, I was not targeting anyone, GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT. It was basically everyone who talked in the lobby with a personality of theirs. All communicating that's what a society is. Only person who lost respect is you, that's why nobody likes you, not even some of the moderators in this game. That is your own fault and you should just straight up be ashamed of yourself, you belong in games like ruinscape where they isolate players from one another, you can't cope with other peoples right to free speech.

I do it for the lulz.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-