May 11, 2024, 10:47:03 AMLatest Member: Stephendop
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Feedback/Rants » Disappointed

Disappointed

Started by Gramps, July 01, 2012, 05:46:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

droid zylon1

some people care more about a dollar than anything. give them money and they will do what you ask.

zepher2211

Quote from: rettknight on July 02, 2012, 03:35:55 AM
Quote from: zepher2211 on July 02, 2012, 02:49:26 AM
Quote from: GavinGill on July 02, 2012, 02:44:38 AM
Before quitting Aeon or quitting Silence?

Silence I'm pretty sure, it could be a combination though, since I don't remember the exact numbers, I just know he had around 20 mil
Quote from: grant746 on July 02, 2012, 02:47:16 AM
aeon is gonna die.. lol

@muncay: That doesn't matter, like corr said GP are earned and are a guild's achievement, but if I may add GP is a individual achievement that every member contributes to their guild and if they decide to leave they leave with their achievements, or at least that's how I see it, and now taking out the unfairness to other guilds I belieeve it's also unfair for your members, ice left silence once as you said, if he rejoins isn't he supposed to start from 0? but oh no, in just couple hours master og ice and lady oq ice had 24mil gp aprox, that's no where fair if you ask me. Don't think I made sense honestly, Maybe i'm just too tired.. I know what I tried to say and I'm sorry if noone gets it (LOL)
@zalo: hater :<
@Thread: I understand the reason why gramps is doing what he is doing because this gp transfer thing is totally ridiculous! I personally don't care abt rankings much but there's alot of players who do and I find it quite unfair for this to keep happening.

Why are people just now noticing this
Powersurge
Headstrong

Corr

July 02, 2012, 03:46:31 AM #47 Last Edit: July 02, 2012, 03:48:29 AM by Corr
^ Exactly what droidzylon said, and as I said before, it's not about the actual rank/GP, it's about the principle. You're characterizing people and giving them benefits for no real reason as opposed to someone who doesn't have merit.

Take for example I am a nobody in this game and I made 50million GP in my guild and I've been in the guild since day 1.
For some odd reason I quit by accident or a glitch happened or I was just on my period or whatever.

If I ask Fira/Kenny to reset my GP they would say no.

If ICE or someone with power or someone with a lot of money ask and is in the same situation as me then Fira/Kenny would be like "kay here ya go want some more to go with it?"

That's the major point. Reset GP, lets all start over, cause for the sake of competition, friendships/allies, pride, moral, and hax; These things need to happen. I don't believe resetting ICE's GP ONLY would do any good, because at one point something like this will happen again and has happened in the past. Reset, lets start over, clean slate. Game is active and people will have a new purpose. Too do this though we might have to minimize the guild capacities too 30 or 35. Fifty is just a lot for no real reason. Alt's and double clienting are gonna be exploited more and more.

I also think the "GM accounts" shouldn't be allowed in guilds for obvious reasons.

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

zepher2211

Quote from: Corr on July 02, 2012, 03:46:31 AM
^ Exactly, and as I said before, it's not about the actual rank/GP, it's about the principle. You're characterizing people and giving them benefits for no real reason as opposed to someone who doesn't have merit.

Take for example I am a nobody in this game and I made 50million GP in my guild and I've been in the guild since day 1.
For some odd reason I quit by accident or a glitch happened or I was just on my period or whatever.

If I ask Fira/Kenny to reset my GP they would say no.

If ICE or someone with power or someone with a lot of money ask and is in the same situation as me then Fira/Kenny would be like "kay here ya go want some more to go with it?"

That's the major point. Reset GP, lets all start over, cause for the sake of competition, friendships/allies, pride, moral, and hax; These things need to happen. I don't believe resetting ICE's GP ONLY would do any good, because at one point something like this will happen again and has happened in the past. Reset, lets start over, clean slate. Game is active and people will have a new purpose. Too do this though we might have to minimize the guild capacities too 30 or 35. Fifty is just a lot for no real reason. Alt's and double clienting are more exploits.

I also think the "GM accounts" shouldn't be allowed in guilds for obvious reasons.

ZeaL
Powersurge
Headstrong

Corr

I do it for the lulz.

zepher2211

Just seems to fit in here somehow, people being on their period and kicking everyone, like you said
Powersurge
Headstrong

speedy101

i find this funny u guys are talking about guild accomplishments yet the gp being transfered it our gp earn just moved to an alt because people get bored of old guilds and want to try new ones..
IGN:OGSpeed
LVL:non mem172 member 221

Corr

Oh yea, forgot about that.  :-*

Again, it's about the principle, not the guild achievements/ranks/points/etc.

I do it for the lulz.

speedy101

July 02, 2012, 03:56:30 AM #53 Last Edit: July 02, 2012, 04:01:43 AM by speedy101
but i agree reset gp and say there is a prize for first guild to blah blah gp i bet no1 will quit might be mad but not quit
just clear all guilds it will get rid of the inactive ones
oh one more thing not all of the gp is ice's its other peoples too

zepher2211

Quote from: Corr on July 02, 2012, 03:53:07 AM
Oh yea, forgot about that.  :-*

Again, it's about the principle, not the guild achievements/ranks/points/etc.

Counter proposal: GP is based on sector, sector is based on amount of time spent on it, and the skill with which you can do it, so shouldn't the principle of the matter be that members have worked for their gp in some form or another, so no matter where they go they shouldn't lose it, lest you say that work never happened
Powersurge
Headstrong

Corr

Like Gavin said, leaving the guild is leaving everything you accomplished with it and shouldn't be something to regain (Paraphrase). If the work never happened the GP shouldn't be added. It's like getting something for nothing, ruins the balance of things. Also their are also other ways to get GP, even though the main one is sector/survival mode. Still can't count out the other ones when people got on for 6x or whatever and gained universal levels of GP. It's just wrong.

I do it for the lulz.

zepher2211

July 02, 2012, 04:09:50 AM #56 Last Edit: July 02, 2012, 04:10:51 AM by zepher2211
Quote from: Corr on July 02, 2012, 04:01:33 AM
Like Gavin said, leaving the guild is leaving everything you accomplished with it and shouldn't be something to regain (Paraphrase). If the work never happened the GP shouldn't be added. It's like getting something for nothing, ruins the balance of things. Also their are also other ways to get GP, even though the main one is sector/survival mode. Still can't count out the other ones when people got on for 6x or whatever and gained universal levels of GP. It's just wrong.

But GP is often gained as an effort by the whole guild (Grinding) it's selfish to say that a person leaving the guild should discount the efforts of others to help them level, gain gp, and prosper in general. I'd point to a game called Pandora Saga as having a guild system that's admirable, all gp gained by members is basically owned by the guild as a whole so no matter who quits the gp remains with the guild. It cuts guild drama/politics a lot because no one needs to fight over members, if a member leaves, then a member leaves, no big deal.

edit
Basically why should the actions of the few affect that of the many
Powersurge
Headstrong

Scythe

Quote from: 123bomb123 on July 01, 2012, 06:48:15 PM
If we're going to reset gp then while you're at it, decrease max guild size to 10/15 to increase competition.

Give guilds relevancy again.
I like that idea,so active members wont all go into 1 guild
Don't think, feel

Corr

Well this isn't Pandora Saga, this is Boutcheetah. It's selfish to leave the guild with that many points or whatever regardless so he/she shouldn't leave in the first place. But the person did. Besides, people can still get a huge amount of GP just by soloing, it's not totally a team effort (I.E sunshine or whatever had basically 2 members with a combination of a zillion GP, everyone else just put minimal to moderate GP). Also, by guild's owner? What if the owner decides to leave, no matter what's done their is always a drawback to these kind of things, because we all have human error and nobody on this forum whether is from the smart people or the owners can find a perfect system. No such thing. That's why I say we start from scratch, or let this bullshit continue to happen and piss off more great people in the game like Gramps.

I do it for the lulz.

speedy101

idk i like zephers idea of the guild owning the gp not the players

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-