May 11, 2024, 12:19:07 PMLatest Member: Stephendop
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Feedback/Rants » Disappointed

Disappointed

Started by Gramps, July 01, 2012, 05:46:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zepher2211

Quote from: Corr on July 02, 2012, 04:14:19 AM
Well this isn't Pandora Saga, this is Boutcheetah. It's selfish to leave the guild with that many points or whatever regardless so he/she shouldn't leave in the first place. But the person did. Besides, people can still get a huge amount of GP just by soloing, it's not totally a team effort (I.E sunshine or whatever had basically 2 members with a combination of a zillion GP, everyone else just put minimal to moderate GP). Also, by guild's owner? What if the owner decides to leave, no matter what's done their is always a drawback to these kind of things, because we all have human error and nobody on this forum whether is from the smart people or the owners can find a perfect system. No such thing. That's why I say we start from scratch, or let this bullshit continue to happen and piss off more great people in the game like Gramps.

I'm not saying you're wrong I'm saying you're too late
Powersurge
Headstrong

Corr

It's never too late to restart man. Everyone wants to reset their life at one point in time, and if it was possible they would take the first opportunity to do it.

@speedy- who owns the guild? The guild leader? Zylon? That would just create more problems in terms of supremacy and power. Especially in a game like this.

ZeaL - Rank 1 Hax, just because
I do it for the lulz.

speedy101

how about the person who created the guild
IGN:OGSpeed
LVL:non mem172 member 221

mo9

@ muncay it's never too late to start over

and well everyone seems to forget that guilds are about devotion
you don't just join a guild and then up and go the next day

i've personally played bc for a quite a while and i've only been in 3 guilds
stayed in one of them till it died ... so yeah basically if you leave a guild then you arn't that devoted to it so your gp and accomplishments shouldn't matter ...
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

Corr

Quote from: speedy101 on July 02, 2012, 04:20:31 AM
Again, if the guild leader owned all the GP it would cause a lot of problems within other members (I.E someone who gets the most GP, while others do nothing then that person will feel used despite the notion that "everyone is one in a guild") It'd be a bigger **** up cause this game relies on everyone pulling their weight, that's why GP is gained and put on the board by the person who makes it. So people will notice who does the work and who just shows up.

I do it for the lulz.

speedy101

July 02, 2012, 04:26:18 AM #65 Last Edit: July 02, 2012, 04:28:29 AM by speedy101
Quote from: Corr on July 02, 2012, 04:22:50 AM
Quote from: speedy101 on July 02, 2012, 04:20:31 AM
Again, if the guild leader owned all the GP it would cause a lot of problems within other members (I.E someone who gets the most GP, while others do nothing then that person will feel used despite the notion that "everyone is one in a guild") It'd be a bigger **** up cause this game relies on everyone pulling their weight, that's why GP is gained and put on the board by the person who makes it. So people will notice who does the work and who just shows up.
guild leader doesnt own the gp the guild does. the leader just runs the guild...also you know who grinds in your guild and who doesnt if not it shows your not doing much
IGN:OGSpeed
LVL:non mem172 member 221

zepher2211

I mean you could do it, but you'd upset a huge portion of the community, I'm saying that if this had been done long ago, it'd work a lot better.

As for who would own it, no one needs to, let the guild own the gp, then there's a leader of the guild, who may lead the guild and have payed for it, but doesn't technically own it, as anyone can lead the guild if that person leaves. Basically gp would turn into less of just a point system, and more of just proving the legacy behind that guild.
Powersurge
Headstrong

Corr

That's why Gavin's idea is better.

Keep an OLD Rankings so people can piss their nostalgia juice out.
Then make a new one like a "S2" or whatever.

Again- Like mo said, guilds are about devotion, their are a lot of different people/personalities in this forum and some are more sensitive then others, it just wouldn't feel right to them if they don't see their own amount of GP they contributed on the members list. Legacy's have already been built in this game, it's been here for 3 years now.

I do it for the lulz.

zepher2211

An s2 could be good, as long as the old stuff wasn't complete;y trashed, I'd want memorabilia lol.
Powersurge
Headstrong

Corr

Nostalgia is one of the strongest feelings to overcome, but sometimes you just gotta get over it.

I do it for the lulz.

zepher2211

Quote from: Corr on July 02, 2012, 04:54:56 AM
Nostalgia is one of the strongest feelings to overcome, but sometimes you just gotta get over it.

Most of bc's success was built of of english/asian player's nostalgia for bots/bout
Powersurge
Headstrong

Gramps

I see i caused a bit of a debate. Interesting breakfast reading :)

^^meaty, muncay, zom & kenny <3

Corr

Quote from: zepher2211 on July 02, 2012, 05:01:03 AM

Most of bc's success was built of of english/asian player's nostalgia for bots/bout
Yea, and people gotta get over the nostalgia.

I do it for the lulz.

zepher2211

Quote from: Corr on July 02, 2012, 05:16:57 AM
Quote from: zepher2211 on July 02, 2012, 05:01:03 AM

Yea, and people gotta get over the nostalgia.

It's like asking someone to throw away their childhood memories just because they're moving on to new things lol, they don't need to throw away the memories to move on, they just need to move on. (So sleepy my eyes are blurred I'm going to bed)

/sleep
Powersurge
Headstrong

Corr

That's kind of what I said. >___>

I do it for the lulz.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-