May 22, 2024, 04:17:18 AMLatest Member: MohamedTat
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » some suggestions

some suggestions

Started by denilligaal, November 28, 2011, 12:22:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

denilligaal

1. when u examing a player that it also can say "is at shop" so u know you cannot whisp him because he wont hear it
2. ingame close slot abilitie when people are spamming your room to join you cannot close your slot why cant you do @closeslot "number" so it kicks the player and closes the slot.
3. make the @kick "name" easier by doing like @kick "part of their name" because if a players i called 78745156387 i cant write @kick 78745156387 easy but i can write @kick 787
4.as in an other topic the @readyall ingame thing would be awesome because most times some players leech my games and they have lag so i have to wait for some time which is anoying
5. this is a question why isnt it possible that i could train my alt accs in sector i know multi is forbidden but if it wasnt i could train them so fast
6. make the drop list show the color of the (E) items so you know if you are buying a blue red,... head arm or body
7. make a "are you sure you want to add "name" as friend" / "are you sure you want to trade "name" because i always click the wrong button when i try to click examine i sometimes click add player and than i gotta wait for 20 sec or make a cancel button so if you are accidently trading you can click cancel.

thats it so far :)

XenoPath

To cut short a person's IGN to kick them would have disastrous consequences. What if there is someone who has a similar IGN?
For example, take Mod OG ICE and Ice-Boxx. If you would to just say "@kick "Ice", the system may respond in booting out both "Ices" :-\

~Credits to Shadow and Jeffalo~ :D

Science without religion is lame, religion

Scythe

#3 should be like
When you enter a letter,people with that letter appears above chat box and u press up arrow or down arrow the choose the person and hit enter to kick (might accidentally kick someone else)so if you make sure it is that person you press 9 for yes 0 for no(example number or letters)
Example:Say i want to kick Admin Santa and i enter @kick A,and all the people who has A in their name as the first letter appears abovr chat box

This is impossible though.
Don't think, feel

denilligaal

Quote from: XenoPath on November 28, 2011, 12:27:57 PM
To cut short a person's IGN to kick them would have disastrous consequences. What if there is someone who has a similar IGN?
For example, take Mod OG ICE and Ice-Boxx. If you would to just say "@kick "Ice", the system may respond in booting out both "Ices" :-\

its with the first letters of the name so its or @kick Mod or @kick Ice

XenoPath

Is it that hard to type out names? I mean, it's not like they have IGNs of more than 15 letters(well, most of them). 

~Credits to Shadow and Jeffalo~ :D

Science without religion is lame, religion

denilligaal

Quote from: XenoPath on November 28, 2011, 12:31:58 PM
Is it that hard to type out names? I mean, it's not like they have IGNs of more than 15 letters(well, most of them). 

i had people like sd@Q!124 names like that try type that fast :S with them moving so you can barely read their name

Zack66775

Quote from: denilligaal on November 28, 2011, 12:22:02 PM
1. when u examing a player that it also can say "is at shop" so u know you cannot whisp him because he wont hear it
+9001
2. ingame close slot abilitie when people are spamming your room to join you cannot close your slot why cant you do @closeslot
"number" so it kicks the player and closes the slot.
Has been suggested and should be added +9001
3. make the @kick "name" easier by doing like @kick "part of their name" because if a players i called 78745156387 i cant write @kick 78745156387 easy but i can write @kick 787
Would be nice but similar names spell disaster -9001
4.as in an other topic the @readyall ingame thing would be awesome because most times some players leech my games and they have lag so i have to wait for some time which is anoying
neutral
5. this is a question why isnt it possible that i could train my alt accs in sector i know multi is forbidden but if it wasnt i could train them so fast
You fail bro -9999999999
6. make the drop list show the color of the (E) items so you know if you are buying a blue red,... head arm or body
+1
7. make a "are you sure you want to add "name" as friend" / "are you sure you want to trade "name" because i always click the wrong button when i try to click examine i sometimes click add player and than i gotta wait for 20 sec or make a cancel button so if you are accidently trading you can click cancel.
+9001

Goals:
100 posts [X] 500 posts [X] 1000 posts [X] 1500 posts [ ] 2000 posts [] Member [] << D:
Forum Mod [ ]

MedicaL

+1
2. ingame close slot abilitie when people are spamming your room to join you cannot close your slot why cant you do @closeslot "number" so it kicks the player and closes the slot.
+1
-1 You seriously that lazy to input the whole name?
-Infinity Stop being so lazy. So what if their comp is slow? Just wait a few seconds, it doesn't hurt.
-1 I don't even need to tell you why.
+1
+1

Also game needs @traderoommaster (@trm)

Click

Quote from: Zack66775 on November 28, 2011, 03:52:24 PM
+9001
2. ingame close slot abilitie when people are spamming your room to join you cannot close your slot why cant you do @closeslot
"number" so it kicks the player and closes the slot.
Has been suggested and should be added +9001
Would be nice but similar names spell disaster -9001
neutral
You fail bro -9999999999
+1
+9001

I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.

denilligaal

Quote from: MedicaL on November 28, 2011, 09:17:24 PM
+1
+1
-1 You seriously that lazy to input the whole name?
-Infinity Stop being so lazy. So what if their comp is slow? Just wait a few seconds, it doesn't hurt.
-1 I don't even need to tell you why.
+1
+1

Also game needs @traderoommaster (@trm)

so you claim that i am lazy? i have to kick about 20-50 players a day they first do something that i dont like in game and then they suicide and i dont know their intire name so they gain the exp which i dont think they deserve Zzzz has nothing to do with being lazy

MedicaL

Then get them to talk after they suicide. Once you see their name, @kick.
Why even have an open room if you think some people that youre training don't deserve exp?

vinnie524

i agree with all your suggestions . hope you admins can make some of them happen ! it would rly improve gameplay

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-