May 03, 2024, 12:15:38 PMLatest Member: CharlesSuife
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Guilds » Guild Archive » Normal Server » ∞►TRON: Reboot◄∞ [Rank 10th] ~Now availabe in low server too~

∞►TRON: Reboot◄∞ [Rank 10th] ~Now availabe in low server too~

Started by XenoPath, April 12, 2011, 04:29:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

XenoPath

∞Information would never cease to exist∞
Quote from: XE76Would you rather put the fate of the Grid in danger than to sacrifice yourself?

-Story Line-
Found By Kevin Flynn, World's Greatest Video Game Creator, it is an immensely huge, digital Universe. Made up of almost completely of light, it is an enigmatically hidden digital frontier, beyond one's comprehension. In the chapter Legacy, Flynn decided to disintegrate Clu and the entire Universe of TRON, by merging Clu and himself together. His son Sam, and Quorra, the last ISO(Isomorphic algorithm) managed to materialize into the real world successfully with Flynn's sacrifice. All was thought to be derezzed by the exploding force of the merge between the User and the program.

Rinzler, initially Tron, was seen dropping into the Sea of Stimulation. TRON was dinghy, most of it being derezzed beyond recognition. Only one region of it remains. The desolated pinnacles of the Outlands, with its borders surrounded by the Sea of Stimulation. There, the only hope of restoring TRON to its earlier state lies within it. That.....was Tron himself. Tron eventually awoken to find TRON in bits of tattered data. Fearing that the dangers might not be over, he decided to send a signal out with his remaining power to the outside world, hence derezzing himself.....forever....

That peculiar signal was detected by Sam, who was aged by now. Realising that he could not fend off the dangers within TRON himself, he decided to ask his son ES46 to help him. ES46, accompanied by his friend XE76, were both intergrated into TRON. What they saw blew their minds. Excited yet anxious, they decided to survey the remains of the frontier. Both Users reformed the desecrated data of the Grid, along with Tron City, Arjia City, the Game Grid and the Bostrum Colony. Programs and basics were all recovered. But alas, one program called Xabaras evolved into the "infected" version of a program and started infecting the others. ES managed to exile Xabaras to the Outlands and sealed him from the Grid. Xabaras said this before he left: " What you perceive as finished, was never finished!". ES dismissed that as a causal quote, but what he knows not, is that on the other side of the Outlands, was a disc shard. It was indeed something long forgotten.

Abraxas' final disc shard.

Listen To This Loud.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Welcome to the Grid, Program!

Current Guild Members:
-Leaders-
ES46

-Co-Leaders-
XE76
Upper_Patch

-Members-
Rammernader3x4
wxx
LadyRam 011
xPunk

Rules:
1. You can be Semi-Active or Fully Active. But if you are gone missing or inactive for very long, we would issue u a 3-day legit stay in TRON.
If you do not return within a minimum of 2 weeks, you will be dismissed officially.
2. No spamming of Guild Thread and Guild Chat in game
3. Flamers are not tolerated
4. Be friendly and have a good reputation as in famous, not "notorious"!

Some Other Stuffs And Specialties:
1. ES46 will only accept  Guild Members that are real professional, and most importantly, close frens. So not all of u may get in. You may meet Xeno or Upper_Patch[LT.Surge] and may be tested for your prowess.
Players who act like infants and primitive idiots will not be added.

2.All Tron Members will be willing to assist anyone in Sectors, such as:
i)   Getting any items that deems necessary.
ii)  Additional Luck
iii) Earning guild points on any Sector of your preference for your respective guilds
iv) Helping newbies.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

~Sector Fleet~
ES46 [Lone Wolf]
XE76 [Enforcer]
Rammernade3x4
RawNess

~PvP Fleet~
xPunk
Upper_Patch

~BvB Fleet~
-None-

Positions:                                                    Memory Needed:
Unknown Program
Rectified Program
Basic V1
Basic V2
Advanced Basic
Evolved Program
Basics Administrator
ISO V1
1.6M
Advanced ISO
2.4M
System Monitor
3.8M
System Administrator
5M
Sentry Command Administrator
7M
Fleet System Administrator
8.6M
User
20M

~Allies~
-Dead Rising-

Tron will welcome any guilds that would like to ally with us.
Note: Allies get free training if any member of TRON wants to play. Valid for any day of the week.

Allies' Userbars:
[IMG]http://i55.tinypic.com/v4s3dt.jpg[/img]

We Care For All Players, Regardless Of Whether Ur From TRON Or Not

Application:
IGN:
Prowess:
Activity:
Trustworthiness:
Same As From 2010-12-30 05:55:48

~Credits to Shadow and Jeffalo~ :D

Science without religion is lame, religion

Smash1337

Just an FYI. Why would someone write a 50 word thing, when they can get into a rank 3-10 guild for just saying how active and what there IGN is? I think you should change your acceptance thing.

zepher2211

Powersurge
Headstrong

XenoPath

OK sorry Everyone For SPamming the Forums:)

Yeah Rank up!

koolwolf2

Quote from: zepher2211 on April 14, 2011, 05:51:09 PM
Quit making new guild threads....
I agree just make one and update it ALOT
Newest one:

RAUDOG

May 09, 2011, 04:40:20 PM #5 Last Edit: May 09, 2011, 04:41:36 PM by RAUDOG
Rank 12 but thats still good. ;D

XenoPath

XenoPath

asmit10

Quote from: Smash1337 on April 12, 2011, 08:12:54 AM
Just an FYI. Why would someone write a 50 word thing, when they can get into a rank 3-10 guild for just saying how active and what there IGN is? I think you should change your acceptance thing.

Cause most guilds are pretty easy to join, this one isn't.
Also when are you guys gonna test me? I wanna join already :O
Quote from: cybercjt on May 27, 2012, 02:27:31 PM
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh
The internet is a great place to grow up. Just make sure you keep growing.

XenoPath

Quote from: asmit10 on June 06, 2011, 12:46:43 PM
Quote from: Smash1337 on April 12, 2011, 08:12:54 AM

Cause most guilds are pretty easy to join, this one isn't.
Also when are you guys gonna test me? I wanna join already :O

U were in TRON before, but you were gone for more thanks 5days w/o a reason
So ES kicked you

XenoPath

Due to ES being moar busy, TRON wasn't really active but we are constantly grinding....still.....
To all peeps who inquire about ES whereabouts: He is just too busy in his daily life, pls be paitent for he will still be on. But mostly likely not for long :)

Scythe

Don't think, feel

XenoPath

Quote from: deathraper on October 21, 2011, 02:04:04 AM
Hai wanna ally with Dead rising?

I knew you would ask that, deathraper. So just to let you know, TRON allies with any guild that wishes to do so, so yeah okays.

Scythe

Don't think, feel

koolwolf2

Program would fit more than recruit

Guild Tron not found!

Mention the rest of players...

Newest one:

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-