May 03, 2024, 11:37:35 AMLatest Member: 1bdirejiz
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Guilds » Guild Archive » Normal Server » Vendetta | just a fun guild + I like the name

Vendetta | just a fun guild + I like the name

Started by NeoKiller, November 02, 2011, 07:43:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NeoKiller

November 02, 2011, 07:43:13 PM Last Edit: November 03, 2011, 08:42:24 AM by NeoKiller
Apply ingame if you wanna join, alts are also welcome.
You don't need to grind or be active I just created this guild cause I like the name lol
This guild will be killed in 3 month when I become active again.
People who go inactive can join this guild and be inactive here :)
You guys can quit this guild whenever you want since I'm not even active...

Guild Vendetta not found!

Event team:
This is a team who helps each other and makes events together (e.g. Haloween event)
This is optimal for inactive people who just come one to make the events to have all the good items when they come back.

The Team:
- NeoKiller
- Bubu
-
-

Just tell me if you want to join this team :)

Bubu

Thanx to Meta, Jason and Surgey for the Signs :]

NeoKiller

asmit10

November 02, 2011, 09:02:29 PM #3 Last Edit: November 02, 2011, 09:02:41 PM by asmit10
I wanna join but im not cool
Quote from: cybercjt on May 27, 2012, 02:27:31 PM
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh
The internet is a great place to grow up. Just make sure you keep growing.

NeoKiller

asmit10

Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh

NeoKiller

November 02, 2011, 09:10:54 PM #6 Last Edit: November 02, 2011, 09:11:34 PM by NeoKiller
Quote from: asmit10 on November 02, 2011, 09:10:03 PM
Quote from: NeoKiller on November 02, 2011, 07:43:13 PM
apply if u want everyone who is cool is welcome

I not cool. so I cant apply QQ
fine I changed the text to show you what I meant by cool.
apply now lol

Zack66775

apply if u want new ppl arent welcome only old***s (you can also apply with alts)
btw I will kill this guild when I become active again

Guild Name: Vendetta
Guild Created: 2011-11-02 16:53:23
Guild Master: NeoKiller
Guild Points: 3
Guild Members: 4 out of 10

Name   Points
NeoKiller   3
Bubu   0
Pixel Bullet   0
wut.   0

We the MOFO MEGA PROS !!!!!!!!!!!!

Goals:
100 posts [X] 500 posts [X] 1000 posts [X] 1500 posts [ ] 2000 posts [] Member [] << D:
Forum Mod [ ]

kaos555

Quote from: Zack66775 on November 03, 2011, 12:42:05 AM
apply if u want new ppl arent welcome only old***s (you can also apply with alts)
btw I will kill this guild when I become active again

Guild Name: Vendetta
Guild Created: 2011-11-02 16:53:23
Guild Master: NeoKiller
Guild Points: 3
Guild Members: 4 out of 10

Name   Points
NeoKiller   3
Bubu   0
Pixel Bullet   0
wut.   0

We the MOFO MEGA PROS !!!!!!!!!!!!

Your pointing out how pro they are.

The path is open.

Meta

Yz

you two (neo and bubu) are more new*** than old*** lolz
DISCORD killyzkill

NeoKiller

Quote from: Meta on November 03, 2011, 01:01:24 AM
hmm, not "cool" or "immortal" but gl
this is just fun ofc we aren't lol

Quote from: Yz on November 03, 2011, 03:16:31 AM
you two (neo and bubu) are more new*** than old*** lolz
I played BC when BOTS! still worked.
I just didn't forum back then and wasn't that active because I played on both BOTS! and bc at the same time...
Then I quit someday (don't remember the reason) both BOTS! and bc, 14 month ago I was trying to play BOTS! then and saw it was dead.
Then I searched for BC again and found it, sine then I am an active forumer and play this game.
If you consider as new it's your opinion, I myself don't think I'm that new...

asmit10

November 03, 2011, 07:18:47 AM #12 Last Edit: November 03, 2011, 07:22:29 AM by asmit10
you (Yz) are more new*** than old*** lolz
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh

ReSigNeRs

NeoKiller

Quote from: ReSigNeRs on November 03, 2011, 07:21:39 AM
IGN : ^Gold Wolf^. lvl :112 Hope Accepted :D
sry but i dont know u at all +
Quoteppl if u want new ppl arent welcome only old***s

ReSigNeRs

NeoKiller

Quote from: ReSigNeRs on November 03, 2011, 07:29:41 AM
Ur Mod Neo Rite?
Im TrusTz.
this is just a fun guild which fails anyways, which I will delete in 3 moth.

Delta

Quote from: NeoKiller on November 03, 2011, 07:36:10 AM
Quote from: ReSigNeRs on November 03, 2011, 07:29:41 AM
Ur Mod Neo Rite?
Im TrusTz.
this is just a fun guild which fails anyways, which I will delete in 3 moth.

lulz, well gl neo with a 3months guild :3

NeoKiller

Delta

NeoKiller

ReSigNeRs

Yz

November 03, 2011, 09:22:34 AM #22 Last Edit: November 03, 2011, 09:29:22 AM by Yz
new*** is not someone who is new

old*** is not someone who is veteran

not knowing the meaning makes you auto-100% not even close to not being a new*** total new***

just pointing out since you're laying a false claim to fame when you don't even know what the word means.

If you decide the meaning of new*** is just someone is new to lie to yourself to make you feel better, i'm ok with that, just don't think you're old*** when you're total opposite :P
DISCORD killyzkill

XenoPath

~Credits to Shadow and Jeffalo~ :D

Science without religion is lame, religion

NeoKiller

Quote from: Yz on November 03, 2011, 09:22:34 AM
new*** is not someone who is new

old*** is not someone who is veteran

not knowing the meaning makes you auto-100% not even close to not being a new*** total new***

just pointing out since you're laying a false claim to fame when you don't even know what the word means.
Ok cool, Idc though, I made this guild for fun and not to debate with someone...
Would be nice if you could stop going off topic now.

Yz

Quote from: Yz on November 03, 2011, 09:22:34 AMIf you decide the meaning of new*** is just someone is new to lie to yourself to make you feel better, i'm ok with that, just don't think you're old*** when you're total opposite :P

If the topic is claiming to be specifically for old***s, than no I am not going off topic :P But again, seeing as you're comfortable with lying to yourself about the meaning, then I'm ok with that and will avoid posting regarding new***s and old***s.
DISCORD killyzkill

NeoKiller

November 03, 2011, 09:36:23 AM #26 Last Edit: November 03, 2011, 09:36:52 AM by NeoKiller
Quote from: Yz on November 03, 2011, 09:33:18 AM
Quote from: Yz on November 03, 2011, 09:22:34 AMIf you decide the meaning of new*** is just someone is new to lie to yourself to make you feel better, i'm ok with that, just don't think you're old*** when you're total opposite :P

If the topic is claiming to be specifically for old***s, than no I am not going off topic :P But again, seeing as you're comfortable with lying to yourself about the meaning, then I'm ok with that and will avoid posting regarding new***s and old***s.
This topic isn't claiming to be for old***s anymore.
I wasn't lying to myself about the meaning, it could also be an easy thing like I just didn't know or misunderstood the meaning.
If you want to continiue this convo PM me or msn me.

Bubu

November 04, 2011, 11:47:24 PM #27 Last Edit: November 04, 2011, 11:47:58 PM by Bubu
Why you have always to ruin the fun tricky...
Who is talking about you here? I have no problem about how high is your ego about your skills at internet or at this game, i actually don't give a **** if you feel as showing off in any place but at least let us have fun being noobs here, and stop messing around and trolling for fun.

Yz

November 04, 2011, 11:50:30 PM #28 Last Edit: November 04, 2011, 11:55:28 PM by Yz
I'm not trolling you closet rager. Neo said it was old*** guild only and you are not old***s.

He's okay with it now and removed it but of course the closet rager bubu is always raging at insignificant things.

(my face when you thought i was showing off just cuz u guys claimed to be old*** and i said no)

(my face when you claim old*** and say i have an ego)
DISCORD killyzkill

Bubu

November 04, 2011, 11:59:59 PM #29 Last Edit: November 05, 2011, 12:06:00 AM by Bubu
** That was actually funny**  But this time I'm not raging lol. Just, srsly.. why you always have to criticize things that are not meant to be serious at all...

Edit:10 mins later: LOL i just cant stop loling at that closet rager Trololololololol.

Yz

coz ur not old***s

straight up

not old***s

claim to be old***s?\

ill say ur not old***s

capiche?

also cuz someone made a topic that everyone uses the word "new***" now even if they themselves are new***s and i agreed with it so now i just point out if someone says "new***" or call themselves an old*** i fix it for them kk simple comprehende senor
DISCORD killyzkill

Bubu

We can keep going like this like 3 days.. ohwell, at least you made me lol with that "closet rager".

Yz

it wouldnt go for 3 days since my logic is you are not old*** dont claim to be

no matter how many replies you make my logic wont change from "dont make a false claim to fame" and after 2 posts my point is already made ;o
DISCORD killyzkill

zomniethe4

Quote from: Yz on November 05, 2011, 12:05:26 AM
also cuz someone made a topic that everyone uses the word "new***" now even if they themselves are new***s and i agreed with it so now i just point out if someone says "new***" or call themselves an old*** i fix it for them kk simple comprehende senor
wat a loser

Zom

Bubu

I'm not claiming to be one... I usually never talk about myself in internet, imo its the stupid thing ever. But what i mean is that neo was not using your loved word to mean straightly its significance, but to imply that he just wanted a guild of people he know and have played with, because this guild and topic is not meant to be of a totally serious guild. And i know you noticed it, and you just posted for bothering us, that is what I'm telling. Although would be nice if we stop this now.

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

Bubu

lolkbye. Going back to my guild. YDAFKIHASPOINTS! IWANTPRO0POINTS!

NeoKiller

So my school started tomorrw, I'm inactive for the next 3 month, I be on for events though.
You can leave if you want bubu, bye :)

Toast

Quote from: NeoKiller on November 06, 2011, 08:18:06 PM
So my school started tomorrw, I'm inactive for the next 3 month, I be on for events though.
You can leave if you want bubu, bye :)

Cya neo.

KillerPig

im old***  8) 8) 8)

neo i join with my nooby alt. just for lulz

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

NeoKiller

Quote from: KillerPig on November 06, 2011, 09:03:18 PM
im old***  8) 8) 8)

neo i join with my nooby alt. just for lulz
tell me when you applied
Can't get on atm.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-