May 03, 2024, 02:19:52 AMLatest Member: Clydepaf
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Guilds » Guild Archive » Normal Server » Vendetta | just a fun guild + I like the name

Vendetta | just a fun guild + I like the name

Started by NeoKiller, November 02, 2011, 07:43:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yz

coz ur not old***s

straight up

not old***s

claim to be old***s?\

ill say ur not old***s

capiche?

also cuz someone made a topic that everyone uses the word "new***" now even if they themselves are new***s and i agreed with it so now i just point out if someone says "new***" or call themselves an old*** i fix it for them kk simple comprehende senor
DISCORD killyzkill

Bubu

We can keep going like this like 3 days.. ohwell, at least you made me lol with that "closet rager".
Thanx to Meta, Jason and Surgey for the Signs :]

Yz

it wouldnt go for 3 days since my logic is you are not old*** dont claim to be

no matter how many replies you make my logic wont change from "dont make a false claim to fame" and after 2 posts my point is already made ;o
DISCORD killyzkill

zomniethe4

Quote from: Yz on November 05, 2011, 12:05:26 AM
also cuz someone made a topic that everyone uses the word "new***" now even if they themselves are new***s and i agreed with it so now i just point out if someone says "new***" or call themselves an old*** i fix it for them kk simple comprehende senor
wat a loser

Zom

Bubu

I'm not claiming to be one... I usually never talk about myself in internet, imo its the stupid thing ever. But what i mean is that neo was not using your loved word to mean straightly its significance, but to imply that he just wanted a guild of people he know and have played with, because this guild and topic is not meant to be of a totally serious guild. And i know you noticed it, and you just posted for bothering us, that is what I'm telling. Although would be nice if we stop this now.

Yz

DISCORD killyzkill

Bubu

lolkbye. Going back to my guild. YDAFKIHASPOINTS! IWANTPRO0POINTS!

NeoKiller

So my school started tomorrw, I'm inactive for the next 3 month, I be on for events though.
You can leave if you want bubu, bye :)

Toast

Quote from: NeoKiller on November 06, 2011, 08:18:06 PM
So my school started tomorrw, I'm inactive for the next 3 month, I be on for events though.
You can leave if you want bubu, bye :)

Cya neo.

KillerPig

im old***  8) 8) 8)

neo i join with my nooby alt. just for lulz

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

NeoKiller

Quote from: KillerPig on November 06, 2011, 09:03:18 PM
im old***  8) 8) 8)

neo i join with my nooby alt. just for lulz
tell me when you applied
Can't get on atm.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-