May 11, 2024, 06:14:00 PMLatest Member: JamesEdisk
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Tips and Guides » How to find previous threads that you have posted on...

How to find previous threads that you have posted on...

Started by Yoshi91, July 01, 2011, 09:00:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yoshi91

This is a quick tip for those new to the forums that would like an easier way to find their previously posted-on thread(s).
You click the "Updated Topic" button to get notified if your reply/new topic thread has been answered by another forum person.

Here is where to click:

Once you click on it, it will direct you to a page of topics that you have written on that might have been replied/updated by another person.

**This is useful for those hard to find and sometimes forgotten topic threads that you want to be notified of.

Yoshi is making this thread because it was very confusing trying to find topics that Yoshi wanted to get updates on.
In other word, Yoshi has just recently found this... Yeah, I'm that slow.
So s'cuse me for not replying to some topics/questions/etc. before this day because I either simply forgot about it or couldn't find the way back to it.

NeoKiller

Yoshi91

I think a lot of people knew about it, just some... like me who didn't and had a hard time finding the threads. x]

BoutRoodi

July 04, 2011, 02:04:47 PM #4 Last Edit: July 04, 2011, 02:13:05 PM by BoutRoodi
Wheres the Updated Topic button?
IGN: Roodi
Level: 150
Guild: none

Yoshi91

Quote from: BoutRoodi on July 04, 2011, 02:04:47 PM
Wheres the Updated Topic button?
On the homepage, middle-left, in the group next to "profile".
User Info Tab

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-