May 13, 2024, 12:56:37 PMLatest Member: Brtyuazfat
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » GFX » What do you think of my new avatar, oh and new sig

What do you think of my new avatar, oh and new sig

Started by zepher2211, March 03, 2012, 06:13:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zepher2211

Another person made my avatar, and what do you think of this sig:

Powersurge
Headstrong

Dewo

Avatar > sig. I can't really figure out, what you were trying to do with the sig. It looks a bit clumsy, or  maybe it's just me.

X

zepher2211

Quote from: Dewo on March 03, 2012, 06:20:19 PM
Avatar > sig. I can't really figure out, what you were trying to do with the sig. It looks a bit clumsy, or  maybe it's just me.

I don't believe there was anything clumsy about the sig O-o, the only thing I hate about it is the text
Powersurge
Headstrong

KillerPig

sig would look better without the text imo

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Pokeh

Quote from: zepher2211 on March 03, 2012, 06:27:32 PM
Quote from: Dewo on March 03, 2012, 06:20:19 PM

I don't believe there was anything clumsy about the sig O-o, the only thing I hate about it is the text

text is good.

it's the c4d's. they basically overlapped instead of being blended in. try light screening them then double layering and smudging a bit

hawk5005

March 03, 2012, 06:37:59 PM #6 Last Edit: March 03, 2012, 06:38:59 PM by hawk5005
Good C4D spam in avatar.
Bad C4D spam in sig.
Never use Lighten/Linear Dodge/Screen mode on C4D Renders.

mo9

epic avvy
sig needs work though c4d's dont blend at all
ZeaL Rank 1 BvB, just because

vv secks box

Adamp

the sig would be good if someone didn't vomit c4ds on it

Meteor

<3 the avvy.
As for the sig, tbh I hate most of it.

(click to show/hide)

CyberSox

Socks.

mhj

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

NoS

Quote from: hawk5005 on March 03, 2012, 06:37:59 PMNever use Lighten/Linear Dodge/Screen mode on C4D Renders.

I find that funny to read
take the breath we breathe for granted

handle with care.

zepher2211

March 04, 2012, 07:31:35 PM #13 Last Edit: March 04, 2012, 07:34:44 PM by zepher2211
Not that it's against the rules, but if all you're going to put is "good, and ew" without why or how to improve, and the same things been said like 3 times already by people doing the same thing, then your post is completely useless to me as a gfx'r o-o (No negativity towards those of you that gave me more insight lol)

@Hawk: I have to disagree about not using those layer modes, and I also have to tell you I didn't use those layer modes lol
Powersurge
Headstrong

Pokeh

ok if I were you; use the "sun" or light coming from the bg of the sig as a focal point, and then revolve your linear dodge around it and blend it in. Change transparency's and give it a natural look.

If what i'm saying makes sense, and you do it properly, I think it'll look way better :/

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-