May 13, 2024, 06:15:58 PMLatest Member: danielx11
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » Anyone wanna sit there and watch a 13 yr old boy drink budweiser?

Anyone wanna sit there and watch a 13 yr old boy drink budweiser?

Started by kaos555, July 18, 2011, 02:34:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kaos555

it owns im drinking a lot o fit i am on like my 9th can its not light either its the good stuff 8D

The path is open.

momdad1223

I am cold and unforgiving. I will slit your throat without a second thought. Nice to meet you. ~Venom

kaos555

Quote from: momdad1223 on July 18, 2011, 02:36:52 AM
shoor. I had some whiskey not long ago. how is it? :p
Horrible but ohh well i drink to get drunk/douche bag saying/and well good for you i think whiskey and vodka are like heaven i preffer them over anything else

The path is open.

grant748

no.. but ive seen a 14 year old boy illegally smoking while he was walking to school.

its true, im serious

kaos555

Quote from: grant748 on July 18, 2011, 02:58:37 AM
no.. but ive seen a 14 year old boy illegally smoking while he was walking to school.

its true, im serious
I don't do it while i walk to school but during school is better v.v like skipping a class v.v and ye its illegal

The path is open.

KillerPig

its true, im serious

In my highschool you'll see underaged drinking (kaos...) and people getting high IN SCHOOL (dumbasses), yet it's still a top school in my state. How? I dunno. Looks like druggies can be smart.

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

kaos555

Quote from: KillerPig on July 18, 2011, 03:51:27 AM

its true, im serious

In my highschool you'll see underaged drinking (kaos...) and people getting high IN SCHOOL (dumbasses), yet it's still a top school in my state. How? I dunno. Looks like druggies can be smart.
Hey fku i drink and smoke and look where i am at makes A's B's C's D's F's) In ur face >:[

The path is open.

momdad1223

I drink whiskey at least 3 times a week..

all above 95's ***gots
I am cold and unforgiving. I will slit your throat without a second thought. Nice to meet you. ~Venom

supar

The name of the thread made me have to do this. :3

Btw, I don't enjoy drinkin, but that's probably 'cause I've never had enough to be drunk. 3: only like, 5 bottles. :/

KillerPig

Quote from: kaos555 on July 18, 2011, 03:55:23 AM
Quote from: KillerPig on July 18, 2011, 03:51:27 AM

its true, im serious

Hey fku i drink and smoke and look where i am at makes A's B's C's D's F's) In ur face >:[

Read bold pls.

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

Mikeyy209

I know at some point I was probably posting stuff like this in my younger days, but this is literally the gayest shit I've ever read.

I decided, since I'm getting close to being done with Highschool. Why not come back? Also, I'm sure you all will notice that I regularly post in Off Topic, Spam, and GFX. Because Screw General Discussion. My cup of tea is Art, and random shit.

kaos555

Quote from: Mikeyy209 on July 19, 2011, 09:28:20 PM
I know at some point I was probably posting stuff like this in my younger days, but this is literally the gayest shit I've ever read.
Hey im not gay that offended me :(

The path is open.

GavinGill

This.

Also, alcohol is nasty.

"You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today."
"A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is
done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves."

momdad1223

kaos555

Quote from: GavinGill on July 20, 2011, 04:17:58 AM
This.

Also, alcohol is nasty.

ZOMYGOODNESS HOW COULD U SAY THAT ABOUT BEER/WHISKEY/VODKA/SHAMPAIN/WHINE/JACK DANELS/WHINE COOLER'S/ANYTHING ELSE I FORGOT ABOUT D:<

The path is open.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-