May 13, 2024, 04:17:28 AMLatest Member: PatI075800
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » Droppable Bot-Stract in sector?

Droppable Bot-Stract in sector?

Started by Insaniity, July 22, 2011, 11:17:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Insaniity

Maybe have like a Black box that gives u like 1k bs? idk... share your thoughts... Or possibly have it like gp for when u finish a game u get a percentage of that xp? Share your thoughts.

123bomb123

Everybody would be doing sector and stopping PvP.

PvP is mostly only played for BS. Let there be an easier option of getting it via sector, would just make pvp a mode only a small portion of people play on a regular basis.
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

RedNeon

+1 for this, but black box containing 1k bs is alot, could be 250, 500 or sumthin

FireyDevel

Most of the people with alot of BS have never pvp'd a day in their life...

As a sector grinder, I strongly stand behind this idea, +1 from Firey.
Redemption - We're more than hardcore, know how to start wars and scar yours...

Get ready for doom, because I've blackened the sun and I've bloodied the moon.

NeoKiller

I think it's a good idea, just the bs dropped shouldn't be too much so people sill pvp for it.
I for myself pvp for fun not bs....

Yz

Quote from: NeoKiller on July 23, 2011, 07:06:01 AM
I think it's a good idea, just the bs dropped shouldn't be too much so people sill pvp for it.

This. The people who PvP solely for BS are the guys that suicide and say "LOL NOOB NO BS FOR YOU" thinking we give half a rats nut-content >;/

But I like the idea regardless. Just not very much should drop, super little amounts actually
DISCORD killyzkill

kaos555

Quote from: Tricky on July 23, 2011, 07:09:04 AM
Quote from: NeoKiller on July 23, 2011, 07:06:01 AM

This. The people who PvP solely for BS are the guys that suicide and say "LOL NOOB NO BS FOR YOU" thinking we give half a rats nut-content >;/

But I like the idea regardless. Just not very much should drop, super little amounts actually

lulz im the nub tht falls for failing xD (or jumps for the cookie) and well i pvp to have fun .-. and this idea is great like 300 bs drop from the thingy ;D

The path is open.

Hct13345

July 23, 2011, 09:26:27 PM #7 Last Edit: July 23, 2011, 09:27:32 PM by Hct13345
I don't support this idea, my reason is because Gigas was suppose to be the main "money" in this game. That being said you get most of your gigas from sector. A gigas to BS converter would be much better. E.G. 10mil gigas = 100 bs.

supar

I like this idea but I feel like that's because I'm a sectorer.  ::)
But i feel like it should be like 10 bs per game or somethin low. Depending on the map.
Or the box idea sounds decent.

Pokeh

Botstract to me is just Icing on the cupcake. I PvP because I like it. Doubt other people are any different than me.

Though if it was dropped in sector now and then that would be good. Just a low drop rate % shouldn't hurt the balance of things. People still rarely PvP anyways these days so it wouldn't make a difference >_>

asmit10

don't like the idea unless the black box is rarer then +5 red boxes, and only drop 5 bs per box.
Quote from: cybercjt on May 27, 2012, 02:27:31 PM
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh
The internet is a great place to grow up. Just make sure you keep growing.

BoutRoodi

Well this would make Bot Stract like Gigas, not worth a lot. So I don't support this.
IGN: Roodi
Level: 150
Guild: none

Selene

I think this is a bad idea because bot stract would be less.

Pokeh

It would still be nice to be able to get some Botstract from Sector.

500-1k BS/ Black box with a drop chance of .5-1%?

mhj

I DON'T support this, bs is for pvp & only pvp...

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-