May 18, 2024, 04:16:54 PMLatest Member: sochignign
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Anyone want to make some money? - asmit10

Anyone want to make some money? - asmit10

Started by asmit10, May 23, 2012, 01:29:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

asmit10

May 24, 2012, 07:33:10 PM #15 Last Edit: May 24, 2012, 07:49:14 PM by asmit10
Ok this is the staff so far:

Builder(s): MCtimelapse7,MrFreeze007

Graphic Desighner(s): CeaseToExist

Tech(s): AliasXNeo

Marketer(s): TigersMum

Community Manager(s): Afrikaans, Meteor, King Berrios

Website Desighner(s): Dlmass
Quote from: cybercjt on May 27, 2012, 02:27:31 PM
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh
The internet is a great place to grow up. Just make sure you keep growing.

Pokeh

asmit10

Quote from: Pokeh on May 24, 2012, 11:35:14 PM
fku asmit u suck :[

You don't know anything about the game, and you'd actually cost quite a bit for little to no good work.

If I made 500$ (Assuming I didn't have several months of server money stored away) I would make 129.50 USD if you weren't on the team.

If you WERE on the team, i'd make 105.00 USD. As you can see, a decent gap.

Now, let's say I made 500$ and I HAD several months of server money stored away, I would make:

185 USD without you and 150 USD with you.

Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh

sasuke6548

asmit10

Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh

Pokeh

wow ur rly rly srs about this arent u ;o

asmit10

Quote from: Pokeh on May 25, 2012, 02:44:29 AM

Yes, I am.

I do, however, think I'm gonna need another Marketer / Graphic Designer, as it seems that the two people I have aren't active enough. I have even yet to recieve any contact info from them.

If you're up for a Marketer position, then we may be able to get something worked out. IF you have a skype it would be better, but if needed, you can just add my msn.

MSN: [email protected]

(I would prefer you using skype because most of the team uses skype. Only Meteor and Afrikaans(who has yet to accept me, too) use MSN.)
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh

Meteor

Quote from: asmit10 on May 25, 2012, 03:03:20 AM

Yes, I am.

I do, however, think I'm gonna need another Marketer / Graphic Designer, as it seems that the two people I have aren't active enough. I have even yet to recieve any contact info from them.

If you're up for a Marketer position, then we may be able to get something worked out. IF you have a skype it would be better, but if needed, you can just add my msn.

(I would prefer you using skype because most of the team uses skype. Only Meteor and Afrikaans(who has yet to accept me, too) use MSN.)
Uhh I use skype too o-O. I'll add you there if you prefer skype, I only posted msn cause your app asked for it lawl.

(click to show/hide)

asmit10

Quote from: Meteor on May 25, 2012, 07:39:45 AM
Quote from: asmit10 on May 25, 2012, 03:03:20 AM

Yes, I am.

Uhh I use skype too o-O. I'll add you there if you prefer skype, I only posted msn cause your app asked for it lawl.

Didn't even notice that. All the other apps I posted don't say msn, they say "Do you have any program that I can use to chat with you?(via text mic broke):"
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh

Toast

May 26, 2012, 05:00:05 PM #24 Last Edit: May 26, 2012, 05:04:14 PM by Toast
MSN?: [email protected] <--- when you're adding i might need your msn too it doesn't work 1 way for some reason
Time Zone?: i think its -6
Position?: Mod/Artist (Artist is in-game right? If it is i'll take artist)
Why do you want that position?: I'm an imaginative guy and love to build things for fun.
Why I should choose you over others?: If it involves building, i'll stick with it.
Why should I trust you?: I'm pretty sure you know me a lot, and can trust me.

asmit10

Quote from: Toast on May 26, 2012, 05:00:05 PM
MSN?: [email protected] <--- when you're adding i might need your msn too it doesn't work 1 way for some reason
Why do you want that position?: I'm an imaginative guy and love to build things for fun.
Why I should choose you over others?: If it involves building, i'll stick with it.

cracked client using faf
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh

Toast

Quote from: asmit10 on May 26, 2012, 05:31:51 PM
Quote from: Toast on May 26, 2012, 05:00:05 PM

cracked client using faf

sorry. :p

eco999

May 26, 2012, 07:37:21 PM #27 Last Edit: May 26, 2012, 07:38:30 PM by eco999
MSN?: You already have my MSN.

Time Zone?: -0 GMT

Position?: Moderator

Why do you want that position?: 'Cos events are fun and everyone likes competitions 'cos they are exciting and more people will come if I make events. Some of the events I will make include treasurehunts,obstacle courses,treegame (WorldEdit needed) and Mobfests. I also want to become a moderator to stop rulebreakers annoying other players,e.g. a hacker is using a reach and killaura hack in pvp. I will then kick the hacker with a message saying Please get a fresh minecraft client by clicking the Force Update button. If they refuse to do this I will then ban them with the message Hacking is not allowed on [name of server here]. I suggest Asmitcraft or something.

Why I should choose you over others?: You should pick me because I love Minecraft and I play it a lot. I should also become a moderator because I have Minecraft hacking experiences. This will help to stop rulebreakers.

Why should I trust you?: Why shouldn't you trust me? I haven't done anything wrong to you.

Also,I don't want any money. I just want to have fun and make it safe.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-