May 21, 2024, 06:35:53 PMLatest Member: Robertbof
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » They have recovered there forums.

They have recovered there forums.

Started by Connor, September 21, 2010, 11:54:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Connor

September 21, 2010, 11:54:11 PM Last Edit: September 22, 2010, 12:05:46 AM by Connor
The hackers got there forums back.  Someone just break it permanently please.

EDIT:2 other sites this retard has fixed

not shown but pmed to redeyes. because they have links 2 rl hacks

(\__/)
( ~.~)   This is a bunny. He will rule the world!!! (With me ofc)
(")_(")

Connor

Quote from: y2k on September 21, 2010, 11:54:37 PM
z0mg not your personal army n00b
im saying it so no ones account gets hacked.

(\__/)
(")_(")

y2k

Well someones gotta be pretty stupid if they're putting their IGN and password into a hacking tool....
Bitches deserve to get their account hacked.

Connor

Quote from: y2k on September 21, 2010, 11:57:05 PM
Well someones gotta be pretty stupid if they're putting their IGN and password into a hacking tool....
*****es deserve to get their account hacked.

True but now they have real hacks.

(\__/)
(")_(")

Yz

September 22, 2010, 01:34:43 AM #5 Last Edit: September 22, 2010, 06:23:54 AM by Tricky
Its not really a "real hack". **** like this is made all the time
DISCORD killyzkill

Santa

No worries, if you get caught using these 'real hacks', which you will, your account will simply be banned(As im sure the owners of that site noticed by now.)

Styx

Lol he better not make an account hack, like BOTS!! Acclaim, that screwed BOTS!! over for me. >_>.

Santa

Nah, he cant make that type of account hack. The account hack hes using now requires someone to enter there username+pass into a program, once they press login it sends the info to his e-mail. The program is very simple to code.

Styx

Connor

Redeyes i sent you a pm with real hack sites they made. S2 filters orange text and cheat engine tables and alot more such as box hacks. We need these removed so we dont end up like bots/

(\__/)
(")_(")

Styx

Quote from: RedEyes on September 22, 2010, 06:26:13 AM
Nah, he cant make that type of account hack. The account hack hes using now requires someone to enter there username+pass into a program, once they press login it sends the info to his e-mail. The program is very simple to code.

Lol I shud dl it and put some fake ones in. : D. Put, ID:mega**** PW:urgay :O...

Santa

Please do note, those hacks were origionally made for bots(most will not work for boutcheetah), and once you do use for example 'orange text hack' or 'account hack', your ip address and your accounts will be banned by a admin.

Connor

Test em to see if they work redeyes if they do remove tha page.

(\__/)
(")_(")

Jeffalo13

I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-