May 12, 2024, 06:18:30 AMLatest Member: irre3841
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Off Topic » Bye for a little bit.

Bye for a little bit.

Started by -Speedy-, November 11, 2013, 02:06:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

-Speedy-

So i'm here to say that i need to take some time off from BC.

This game is always fun but i'm just so stressed out lately because of it and a game shouldn't do that to someone.

No i am not quitting the game i just need to try and stay off for a little bit.

Since i have played BC i have always had goals. It was to make a good guild, become wealthy, be top 20 in xp, and become a staff member.

In the last few weeks i have been trying my hardest to become staff as you all have probably seen, but i have taken into consideration that likely hood of achieving that goal because of my old reputation.

Yes, of course I will still try to because i care about stuff like that but I just can't keep being as active as i was.

I will still be on forums quite a bit just not in game until i'm not stressing out and having heart attacks.

~ -Speedy-

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

Selene

123bomb123

Aren't you like 13? How are you stressed over a game.

Anyways, bye for a week :D
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Thornz

Quote from: -Speedy- on November 11, 2013, 02:06:28 AM

This game is always fun but i'm just so stressed out lately because of it and a game shouldn't do that to someone.

Since i have played BC i have always had goals. It was to make a good guild, become wealthy, be top 20 in xp, and become a staff member.

In the last few weeks i have been trying my hardest to become staff as you all have probably seen, but i have taken into consideration that likely hood of achieving that goal because of my old reputation.

Yes, of course I will still try to because i care about stuff like that but I just can't keep being as active as i was.

I will still be on forums quite a bit just not in game until i'm not stressing out and having heart attacks.

~ -Speedy-

Cya whenever man. I know having your guild go to shit is really stressful. I almost had a heart attack myself when mine got wiped. You didn't have it near as bad, but it prolly still felt awful. Well, I guess it doesn't matter anymore, now that you sold it. What's in the past is in the past. Hope you get some time to unwind a bit!

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

medchiller

-Speedy-

Quote from: Thornz on November 11, 2013, 02:12:36 AM
Quote from: -Speedy- on November 11, 2013, 02:06:28 AM

~ -Speedy-

Cya whenever man. I know having your guild go to **** is really stressful. I almost had a heart attack myself when mine got wiped. You didn't have it near as bad, but it prolly still felt awful. Well, I guess it doesn't matter anymore, now that you sold it. What's in the past is in the past. Hope you get some time to unwind a bit!
Thanks. at least someone understands.

#1 *Sector Nub*

Santa

Vobck

-Speedy-

Quote from: 123bomb123 on November 11, 2013, 02:09:01 AM

No i'm 16 and I don't understand why i get stressed over something so dumb. But that's just who I am.

#1 *Sector Nub*

Cooky

qolderman

Quote from: -Speedy- on November 11, 2013, 02:37:42 AM
Quote from: 123bomb123 on November 11, 2013, 02:09:01 AM

No i'm 16 and I don't understand why i get stressed over something so dumb. But that's just who I am.
ok

anyway, bai
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

Madprox

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-