May 11, 2024, 09:22:48 PMLatest Member: lastcloud12
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Introducing staff live chat (possibly)

Introducing staff live chat (possibly)

Started by JustRK, February 16, 2014, 01:30:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should we continue to operate this?

Yes
No

JustRK

February 16, 2014, 01:30:08 PM Last Edit: February 16, 2014, 01:38:27 PM by JustRK
Hello, this idea is currently in the testing phase. It was created by mod medchill and backed by myself thus far.  The idea is that users who have any kind of immediate questions or concerns can instantly connect with us to help you out! This does not require any download on your end  ;)  and for staff like us who are on the go, we can answer your questions even when we are not browsing the game.

Rules:
1) You must use a legitmate in-game name (bot name): otherwise the chat will not be accepted.
2) Once your is identity confirmed you agree to ask a real question or report someone seriously.
3) All forum rules would apply in the chat.

this is the testing link! do you support this idea? vote now!
for the time being the chat browser is live until we are forced to take it down (:   thank you.

https://www.purechat.com/w/ZylongGamingStaff

MuzzaFuzza

Cooky

oh so thats how u gonna do it... good idea. cool. now we can help the players more.

hur9

Madprox

February 16, 2014, 01:40:53 PM #5 Last Edit: February 16, 2014, 01:46:25 PM by Madprox
Trying to make this work on my phone.
If it does, i'll be there for the community 24/7 (unless i sleep).

I'll edit this post to let you know if it works or not.
Fingers crossed  ::)

EDIT: Have to dissapoint you, it doesn't have an app for Android.

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

JustRK

me too max (: if it works on my phone the way it should, I will also be on 24/7 unless I'm sleeping

Actually now that we are able to test the user interface.

As long as you use a legitimate name you are able to speak with us as much as you like on there :P
or at least for myself you would be able to speak with me about game related matters (:

thanks for the votes so far  ;) I hope this alleviates some of the gap with us not being able to browse the site 24/7 as we get notifications and can connect fairly quick.

qolderman

Of course yes.

Gl with this project or w/e ::)
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

zid_master

thanks a lot Xx Itz Ian for the sign ^ .. :D

IGN: MasterOfBout
Guild: Redemption

Experiences

IGN: Rapidash/Experiences/Expeh.
=-Lvl 270-=

Cooky

hey how do I use it? it just wants me to ask a question...

Cooky

No I mean how do I see/answer peoples questions...

Rebuck

using it right now its fun lol

add smileys to it :D

Cooky

RK, can you please instruct me how to view peoples questions and answer them? Thanks

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-