May 12, 2024, 01:32:10 AMLatest Member: irre3841
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Player Sponsored Events » 1 month Membership giveaway

1 month Membership giveaway

Started by Tekimoto, July 05, 2011, 05:16:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NeoKiller

Quote from: storenoio1 on July 06, 2011, 09:35:59 AM
Woa ,i will like to get 1 month membership because i promised to alot of people helping em leveling and gettin' items wich they want ,helping guilds and new-comers ,i wish it very much ,i wonder what i can do with membership ,like giving out items wich people need em

If someone will get it ,ill hope he or she will use it helping people ,not for personal objectives.
Bullshit. Ofc you want for personal purposes, you just writing what you think he wants to read instead of telling the truth.

Toast

I think I should get the member because I'd like to experience something new for once on a game. Once I get to the highest level I'd be able to help my guild a lot more, since higher level = more gp. And I can finally be sector captain, neo.   ::)

NeoKiller

Quote from: Toast on July 06, 2011, 10:16:14 AM
I think I should get the member because I'd like to experience something new for once on a game. Once I get to the highest level I'd be able to help my guild a lot more, since higher level = more gp. And I can finally be sector captain, neo.   ::)
Also +1 for this guy since he has no absolutely ability to buy membership  :'(

Carp

July 06, 2011, 11:23:13 AM #18 Last Edit: July 06, 2011, 11:25:58 AM by Carp
Im a selfish bastard who doesn't want to give that 5 bucks.Thats why I should get that membership .
~Carp

<3

NeoKiller

Quote from: Carp on July 06, 2011, 11:23:13 AM
Im a selfish bastard who doesn't want to give that 5 bucks.Thats why I should get that membership .
~Carp
AMG you're back?????

Trustinme

I want the membership cause i would like to be lvl 200 for 1 time and try to be the best and try to help my guild to get rank 1 xd

CHECK THIS PLS JUST A CLICK CAN HELP ME THANKS <3 YOU
http://adf.ly/9SgTu
http://adf.ly/9ShjL

koolwolf2

Well let me start hmm...

I truly want this membership, because I need it ever since i reached level 150 I actually started getting bored felt like there is nothing more to do in this game like the game died in my eyes, I usually set my objectives and reach them but once I reach them I quit but I felt like I didn't reach them I didn't achieve what I wanted to which is to pwn everyone in this game(Let the caged bird fly free.) But if am limited to level 150 I can't do that. I just have to evolve until there is no level whatsoever that is higher than me am not asking u to give me the membership so I can play again am asking you to give this membership so that you can revive the game in my eyes and give me chance to try to be the best.
Quote from: 1nfestorz on July 05, 2011, 05:39:38 PM

I hope the paragraph is adequate and, I quote, "I wish the best of luck to whoever gets given this."

I quote the guy who quoted :D

Newest one:

Tekimoto

K, Im in my Giving away mood so there are  4 winners.

1. Droid Zylon
2. 1nfestorz
3. Toast
4. koolwolf2

Send me a PM with your stuff and yeah, :]
If you are fast, I can do it today, if not, tomorrow.

Blessed

Aww I missed it... i rly wanted it to CC wont lemme be sector captain D:

Vs.

antisickness

mhj

Quote from: Tekimoto on July 06, 2011, 04:50:55 PM
K, Im in my Giving away mood so there are  4 winners.

1. Droid Zylon
2. 1nfestorz
3. Toast
4. koolwolf2

Send me a PM with your stuff and yeah, :]
If you are fast, I can do it today, if not, tomorrow.

i think it's a good choise with toast since he's almost lvl 200 if he gets member.

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

Tekimoto

NeoKiller

Quote from: Blessed on July 06, 2011, 04:57:01 PM
Aww I missed it... i rly wanted it to CC wont lemme be sector captain D:
you not even active :( I'd love to see you active again......

RedNeon

This is true,Tekimoto gave me a free membership for a month.(hopes for another 1 lol)
like Neo said, hes a trustful person.

Tekimoto

Quote from: RedNeon on July 07, 2011, 01:52:46 AM
This is true,Tekimoto gave me a free membership for a month.(hopes for another 1 lol)
like Neo said, shes a trustful person.

Fixed :3

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-