May 11, 2024, 11:08:32 AMLatest Member: Stephendop
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » what makes you atheist

what makes you atheist

Started by Bombz, December 04, 2013, 11:41:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Santa

Quote from: Allie on December 04, 2013, 12:24:00 PM
There is no reasonable way to answer/explain it.
They are rhetorical, unanswerable questions that all faith-believers sidestep and think faith explains for them.

There are two religions, as far as I'm concerned. The religion that believes kindergarten logic, and the religion that believes doctor seuss.

I believe in religion.  But, it's basically a religion for terrorism, that's how I want to go out!!  Give me a plane and I'll make good use of it when i'm 90!!!

Santa

Quote from: kulvinder on December 04, 2013, 12:28:41 PM
The next generation will be a gen of atheists.

Not really.  They will just not care about anything religion related.  Most of them won't even say their athiest because they wont give 2 shits about anything religious.  Schools are basically ending religion altogether, which imo is a good thing.

Bombz

Quote from: Allie on December 04, 2013, 12:24:00 PM
There is no reasonable way to answer/explain it.
They are rhetorical, unanswerable questions that all faith-believers sidestep and think faith explains for them.

There are two religions, as far as I'm concerned. The religion that believes kindergarten logic, and the religion that believes doctor seuss.

I will just tell you in pm's :s

hawk5005

Schools in here are forcing their religion in the youth. I've had 4 religion teachers (which is a class you must attend), and they all had epiphanies and told us about the miracles they have witnessed.

Quote from: JustRK on December 04, 2013, 12:17:22 PM
anyway, I'm agnostic.
Yes! Another one!

Allie

Quote from: hawk5005 on December 04, 2013, 12:33:25 PM
Schools in here are forcing their religion in the youth. I've had 4 religion teachers (which is a class you must attend), and they all had epiphanies and told us about the miracles they have witnessed.

why.
why did i not get these classes.
i would spend each and everyday calling their bullshit, oh dear it'd be a great time.

hawk5005

Quote from: Allie on December 04, 2013, 12:34:32 PM
why.
i would spend each and everyday calling their bull****, oh dear it'd be a great time.
It's not as great as you may think.
They won't accept any other opinion, and will get you in trouble for "disrespectful behavior".

Allie

Quote from: hawk5005 on December 04, 2013, 12:36:47 PM
Quote from: Allie on December 04, 2013, 12:34:32 PM
why.
i would spend each and everyday calling their bull****, oh dear it'd be a great time.
It's not as great as you may think.
They won't accept any other opinion, and will get you in trouble for "disrespectful behavior".

I've gotten in plenty of trouble for "disrespectful behaviour" in school.
I make people accept my opinion. Even if they hate the **** out of me for it.
It would absolutely be as great as I think. I harassed one of my teachers enough that she had me forcibly change classes.
;|

Bombz

locking nice to hear from all of u unless more people want to post their opinions lol

Bombz

Quote from: Dannii on December 04, 2013, 01:10:08 PM
Bye

(click to show/hide)

;D

qolderman

I believe in god
im christian too ;p
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

Bombz

Reviax

This thread doesn't seem like spam so I won't post anything stupid. (for now)

The answers on the first page are more or less what I would have said. I just can't believe something there's absolutely zero proof of.

Purple

I'm agnostic.

There isn't any proof of god, but saying that there isn't any proof isn't a valid reason for why god doesn't exist. I don't necessarily think god doesn't exist, but I haven't exactly seen anything that makes me believe / want to believe in god.

^**** im special xd

Bombz

Cooky

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-