May 11, 2024, 05:54:48 AMLatest Member: Valerie54O
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » what makes you atheist

what makes you atheist

Started by Bombz, December 04, 2013, 11:41:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

daluzman123

Scientology will be the end of us.

Pokeh

Science doesn't explain jack shit in the grand scheme of things.

The stuff we do know is flawed or unsupported theory for the most part. It just makes more sense than anything religious and it's considered more"modern and straight forward" thus the exchange to the fedora tipping.

Thornz

I wouldn't say that I'm atheist so much as agnostic. I don't think anyone knows enough to prove or disprove anything at all

BUT I do have issues with most organized religions, and that they have a habit of preseting their BELIEFS as FACTS. Don't you think it's funny how the Christian Bible mentions absolutely nothing about dinosaurs, which (it just do happens) weren't discovered until more than 1000 years after the bible was written? Seems like a big thing to leave out, beause if god created everything, he obv created the Dinos, too ::)

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

Allie

Quote from: Thornz on December 04, 2013, 11:23:51 PMDon't you think it's funny how the Christian Bible mentions absolutely nothing about dinosaurs, which (it just do happens) weren't discovered until more than 1000 years after the bible was written? Seems like a big thing to leave out, beause if god created everything, he obv created the Dinos, too ::)

isn't that a bit of an unfair statement?
He also created the thingys before the dinosaurs and He also created the thingys before those thingys.
Why the dinos specifically, when originally there were far more creatures dat died in a mass extinctions billions of years before dinos were a thing.

seems He took 7 days to create the universe. 4.6 billion? years to create te first human. only we are in the bible. cause we are obviously far superior.

Thornz

Quote from: Allie on December 04, 2013, 11:28:54 PM
Quote from: Thornz on December 04, 2013, 11:23:51 PMDon't you think it's funny how the Christian Bible mentions absolutely nothing about dinosaurs, which (it just do happens) weren't discovered until more than 1000 years after the bible was written? Seems like a big thing to leave out, beause if god created everything, he obv created the Dinos, too ::)

isn't that a bit of an unfair statement?
He also created the thingys before the dinosaurs and He also created the thingys before those thingys.
Why the dinos specifically, when originally there were far more creatures dat died in a mass extinctions billions of years before dinos were a thing.

seems He took 7 days to create the universe. 4.6 billion? years to create te first human. only we are in the bible. cause we are obviously far superior.

Possibly, but it does seem like it was a rather large thing to leave out, especially since if there is a god, he/she was responsible for the creation AND extinction of a rather noticeable species

Not pants

Allie

Quote from: Thornz on December 04, 2013, 11:32:20 PM
Possibly, but it does seem like it was a rather large thing to leave out, especially since if there is a god, he/she was responsible for the creation AND extinction of a rather noticeable species

Step 1: create single cell organisms in an attempt to create life.
Success

Step 2: create slightly more intricate organisms to expand life.
Success

Step 3: use these cells to create swimming thingys and see if dats good
Success

Step 4: attempt creatures on land
Success

Step 5: see if they're better bigger
Failure, wipe dem out

Step 6: see if they're better flying
Failure, wipe dem out

Step 7: **** it, wipe errything

Step 8: see if they're better if they can talk
Ding ding, now lets see if they believe fairytales.

Thornz

And then ofc, there's always the possibility that we're just being grown as food/slaves for aliens XD

Not pants

Cooky

Quote from: Allie on December 04, 2013, 11:35:17 PM
Quote from: Thornz on December 04, 2013, 11:32:20 PM

Step 1: create single cell organisms in an attempt to create life.
Success

Step 2: create slightly more intricate organisms to expand life.
Success

Step 3: use these cells to create swimming thingys and see if dats good
Success

Step 4: attempt creatures on land
Success

Step 5: see if they're better bigger
Failure, wipe dem out

Step 6: see if they're better flying
Failure, wipe dem out

Step 7: **** it, wipe errything

Step 8: see if they're better if they can talk
Ding ding, now lets see if they believe fairytales.

LOOOOOOL omg

Thornz

Not pants

Bombz

Quote from: nanak tatum on December 05, 2013, 12:10:10 AM
Allie believes on god? I would have never....

She doesn't believe in god. :P

Allie

partially athiest, partially agnostic. I just openly declare my dislike for faith-believers.
I strongly believe there is nothing out there, but will not deny the possibility, only will deny that it cares for any of us, or partakes in our daily lives in the slightest way.

Bombz

Quote from: Allie on December 05, 2013, 01:13:45 AM

just openly declare my dislike for faith-believers.

I feel kinda offended?!  :'(

Allie

Quote from: Bombz on December 05, 2013, 01:32:12 AM
Quote from: Allie on December 05, 2013, 01:13:45 AM

just openly declare my dislike for faith-believers.

I feel kinda offended?!  :'(

Be offended you illogical twerp!

Thornz

Not pants

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-