May 06, 2024, 05:13:00 AMLatest Member: jumdy
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » Marketplace » Normal Server » Selling dark ram +7 set!

Selling dark ram +7 set!

Started by orsaky, June 29, 2013, 03:41:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

orsaky

ill sell it pretty cheap but it still has to be a good offer.

-Speedy-

nanak he said no dumb offers the set is worth like 150m...

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

orsaky

elektra isnt 150m loll

and its still worth over 100m

orsaky

its much less then 150m lol its not even 100m

-Speedy-

your ****ing kidding right? elektra +7 is 50m tops if u buy for more your a jack ass lol

#1 *Sector Nub*

-Speedy-

then why have i bought 3 sets for 20m?

#1 *Sector Nub*

-Speedy-

#1 *Sector Nub*

medchiller

Quote from: nanak tatum on June 30, 2013, 02:41:13 AM
You most likely bought 3 sets from the same person. An average Elektra +7 set is 70 ~ 100mil. Since Hacken ruin 1p came out it is more like 50~70 mil. Not 20m

That being said, my offer of 20m is a reasonable price. Especially if speedy bought 3 sets of Elektra +7 for 20m, my offer is more than generous.
Gotta say Nanak you should really stop changing what you are saying xD. You said the Elektra +7 set was worth 150m and in your most previous post you said 70-100m. Then you said your offer is 20m when it was 30m ::). Anyways to try to help resolve this I would most certainly say that DS is worth more than Elektra. It may not make sense but it how it is. Elektra sets usually go for 50-90m and DS go for 100+ so I highly doubt Orskay will take your offer seriously.
Quote from: -Speedy- on June 30, 2013, 12:16:37 AM
your ****ing kidding right? elektra +7 is 50m tops if u buy for more your a jack ass lol
Quote from: -Speedy- on June 30, 2013, 03:02:10 AM
idiot
lol
Please don't flame.

Let's get back to the topic shall we?

-Speedy-

#1 *Sector Nub*

lara538

we all know that elektra Worth less because xmas, when a LOT of ppl got 1 or even more elektra +7 sets
And now there is hacken ruins that made ds +7 and elektra +7 Worth even less.
Still elektra has 2 factors to Worth less, ds only 1.
ANd also, the highest + ppl were able to get in elektra IS +7(in xmas) so if u got a set via xmas u didnt use a single comb coupon but the highest + of ds is +6 in hacken ruins so in the best of the cases the person needs to grind to get 3 +6s of each part(head,arm,body) and still use 3 comb coupons(19,5m).

With that being said ur offer is unacceptable Laxus... sorry
Thanks ang and spidey for the sigs! :3

(click to show/hide)

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-