May 03, 2024, 05:47:27 AMLatest Member: Clydepaf
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » GFX » Lanternman mod

Lanternman mod

Started by Experiences, September 14, 2013, 05:41:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Experiences

Okay so i played around some with the look of lanny and came up with this:

This is what it looks like at the moment, i will problably make Changes and add more details.

I appreciate feedback. thankyou.

IGN: Rapidash/Experiences/Expeh.
=-Lvl 270-=

Cooky

purple is a nice change but the black doesn't look very good in my opinion

Bombz

leonidsa

Quote from: Cooky on September 24, 2013, 05:57:31 PM
what about me I rap for u on skype

-Speedy-

dont change anything hanna its really good these people just don't know what good looks like. There all good at judging someones mod but can't mod for s*** so yea great work.

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

qolderman

IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

Selene

Removed your posts Dannii because even though I say it people will attack you with unnecessary words which will just end up getting people warned/moderated and I don't want to deal with them. If you don't like it just explain it and (hopefully) people won't say anything unnecessary to your feedback.

loewe98

I think hanna did very well , **** off all those thinks it bad :) !

mic99

Great job Hanna, lovin the purple and black. Great colors that work well with each other imo.

-Speedy-

Quote from: Cooky on September 14, 2013, 06:18:09 PM
Quote from: qolderman on September 14, 2013, 06:14:17 PM
u are in your own world.... how i see
u are saying "don't like it" at 99.9% of works that ppl worked on. maybe they worked hard on it.
ik ik everyone got their own opinion but still.
dont like it, dont post

if people only posted if they liked it, I don't think people would like that and less people would share their work. A lot of the reason people post their work is to be judged by others and for the criticism, so they can improve. If everyone only posted good things the GFX section would be horrible. Also don't act like Dannii is the only one who frequently dislikes peoples work, there are others as well.
thing is the person hes talking about only says bad things about everyones stuff. if you wanan be a butt buddy go ahead but he has a point. hanna worked hard on it the least people could do is be a little nice.

#1 *Sector Nub*
-Speedy-, Speedy II, Speedy III

Xx Itz Ian

Very nice, i like it.
The black just needs more shading or blending then its 10/10  :-*
League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Eat4two

Exp said she appreciated feedback, so people should feel more than free posting how they like it.

I think it looks a bit too plain at the moment, some shading would do gr8 as Ian said.

Materger

Looks nice, the design you added must have taken a good amount of time since you use a mouse if I'm correct. One thing about using the color black in mods is since it's such a dark color at times it won't look right, black will look too dark unless you add different shades of black to give it a solid look. Picture a box in your head and color it in all with the same shade of the color black. it will most likely look like a 2D painted box, but when you add some lighter/darker shades it will give it a solid 3D type of look.

Example:

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-