May 02, 2024, 02:56:24 PMLatest Member: ThomasAlefs
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » Suggestion for staffs

Suggestion for staffs

Started by Robocop7ant, October 02, 2014, 06:41:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robocop7ant

what i want to suggest in this , is that moderator in game can tag a member.

for example: if a moderator in-game finds a hacker , he can ban that user for 1 day , and then someone else  like a GM see the tag on forum, he can ban the account.
i know we need proves for banning hackers, easly done by a ss of ending screen.

hackers is smart , and doing this solo maybe.. but if we had more active moderators, they could at least kick hackers, and stop them some how..
cause they can get away with hacking easy , cause staffs isn't that active , and we need more in game.

as a old staff member, i only want to help people some how and help this game to be a better place without hackers.

sorry , if i wrote anything wrong in here (grammar) , was rushing..

pleace feedback.
-Robo
<br />

Cooky

one of the biggest differences from mod to GM is the trust given to them to have the power to ban or unban players

i dont think its right for mods to be able to ban anyone, even if its only for 1 day

we have had a lot of pretty stupid mods including myself and some that even broke rules, i dont think mods can be trusted with ban powers

furthermore, at the speed in which admins get things done now adays, and seeing the non-importance of this issue (when compared to other things like updates) i dont see this happening, ever, even if they thought it was a good idea

Robocop7ant

Quote from: Cooky on October 02, 2014, 08:08:56 PM
one of the biggest differences from mod to GM is the trust given to them to have the power to ban or unban players

i dont think its right for mods to be able to ban anyone, even if its only for 1 day

we have had a lot of pretty stupid mods including myself and some that even broke rules, i dont think mods can be trusted with ban powers

furthermore, at the speed in which admins get things done now adays, and seeing the non-importance of this issue (when compared to other things like updates) i dont see this happening, ever, even if they thought it was a good idea

you are right.

Maybe it should be suggested if the game was bigger and with a bigger community.
but a tagging system wouldn't be bad.
yes, it's easy to repot, and they deal with it when they can.

<br />

Godz

Cooky is totaly right.

But I like the idea for a more mature game/community.

FalseProphet

Especially bad if a staff's account get's compromised
"Time Heals Almost Everything, Give The Time, Some Time"
IGN: LordBubba / Bubbabear ^^ / FalseProphet

Quote"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

optisum1

Quote from: Robocop7ant on October 02, 2014, 06:41:34 PM
what i want to suggest in this , is that moderator in game can tag a member.

for example: if a moderator in-game finds a hacker , he can ban that user for 1 day , and then someone else  like a GM see the tag on forum, he can ban the account.
i know we need proves for banning hackers, easly done by a ss of ending screen.

hackers is smart , and doing this solo maybe.. but if we had more active moderators, they could at least kick hackers, and stop them some how..
cause they can get away with hacking easy , cause staffs isn't that active , and we need more in game.

as a old staff member, i only want to help people some how and help this game to be a better place without hackers.

sorry , if i wrote anything wrong in here (grammar) , was rushing..

pleace feedback.
-Robo

Yes, this is the smartest way to catch a hacker. Let the mods/FM's bann them 1day and let the higher up ranked staff deal with them

Cheapest Coins Shop!

| Bot: Patch | Level: 270 | Guild: Sympathy |
| Sympathy - Silence - Utopia Veteran |

Cooky

Quote from: optisum1 on October 03, 2014, 01:30:27 PM
Let the mods/FM's bann them 1day

FMs dont get in-game powers and are not responsible for in-game stuff

FM =  Forum Mod

Robocop7ant

I lock the thread cause it was a bad idea with the tagging system.
<br />

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-