May 22, 2024, 11:56:26 AMLatest Member: Robpex

To GM Santa

Started by rafaeldefazi, August 20, 2012, 10:10:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rafaeldefazi

I think anyone who paid / contributed buying the membership should have the right to be able to stay at 221 forever. What do you think of the idea? I expect a response shortly.

saller123

Me get enough exp for 221 without member.
Me buy snowball.
Me 221 now.

This would totally ruin the game's income.

jinhongzhu

#1 It's Admin Santa
#2 This will ruin the ENITIRE game. So no.

Creator Of Mid-Air Block <--Corr told me to put this k.

rafaeldefazi

August 20, 2012, 10:20:00 PM #3 Last Edit: August 20, 2012, 10:22:56 PM by rafaeldefazi
I know. I mean who contributed the server has the right to be lvl 221 forever, without paying again and without reducing the level when finishing the membership.

@Edit= I said it to HIM (santa), then why are you giving hunches?

Toast

No, because you can just buy a month membership for $5 and have more of an advantage for people who buy 6months/yearly.

jinhongzhu

Quote from: rafaeldefazi on August 20, 2012, 10:20:00 PM
I know. I mean who contributed the server has the right to be lvl 221 forever, without paying again and without reducing the level when finishing the membership.
You can do that by BUYING PERM MEM.
AMG IM SO SMART ::)

rafaeldefazi

August 20, 2012, 10:26:18 PM #6 Last Edit: August 20, 2012, 10:28:22 PM by rafaeldefazi
You think it's easy? I live in BRAZIL! Here it is not so easy, I do not have national or international card. I had to pay by phone. Already more expensive: $ 7 if I remember correctly. Even more taxes with the operators. I spent 25 reais (BRL). That would give $ 12. You think I have that much money?

$1 = 2,01820013 reais (BRL)

Toast

Quote from: rafaeldefazi on August 20, 2012, 10:26:18 PM
You think it's easy? I live in BRAZIL! Here it is not so easy, I do not have national or international card. I had to pay by phone. Already more expensive: $ 7 if I remember correctly. Even more taxes with the operators. I spent 25 reais (BRL). That would give $ 12. You think I have that much money?

You can use paypal.

rafaeldefazi

Quote from: Toast on August 20, 2012, 10:32:25 PM
Quote from: rafaeldefazi on August 20, 2012, 10:26:18 PM

You can use paypal.

QuoteI do not have national or international card

jinhongzhu

This isnt fair to others, they dont complain nor should you.

rafaeldefazi

Why not fair? We pay, we have to have rights. When time is up, it all ends? This is wrong! And others? The other members are normal, if they pay will have too!

jinhongzhu

U dont think other people want member in the game? They do, but they can't afford it because of there conditions/etc.
They dont complain about it. They deal with the fact that they dont have mem.

rafaeldefazi

Yes! I have joined money and to pay without condition for when the time to expire, I lose EVERYTHING? At least we need our rights. I paid for the server and help myself: I can't to pay every month or permanent and I know that almost nobody can; i haven't financial condition.

Toast

Quote from: rafaeldefazi on August 20, 2012, 10:46:53 PM
Yes! I have joined money and to pay without condition for when the time to expire, I lose EVERYTHING? At least we need our rights. I paid for the server and help myself: I can't to pay every month or permanent and I know that almost nobody can; i haven't financial condition.

Buying membership will give you benefits. If you don't have it, you won't get the benefits.

rafaeldefazi

I'm not dizzy. I know that! The only thing I want to say that if you pay once must have AT LEAST the right to have the level up to 221, which I think is too low.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-