May 05, 2024, 05:50:55 PMLatest Member: juasjuas
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » Cooky Abusing His Power(z)

Cooky Abusing His Power(z)

Started by 123bomb123, February 18, 2013, 02:29:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

123bomb123

Today, I have felt a bit disturbed. Today, I felt as if my independence was taken away. My freedom of speech was stolen from me. It's not something I want to discuss because it;'s such a touchy topic on my behalf, but I must expose the corruption that is... MOD COOKY. You see, guys. Light and I, were just talking and then Cooky BARGES into the room like he owns it. Talking about how cool his set is or something, and then I was like. Cooky, you're annoying me and I said "I hate you", a long with me, Light also repeated that phrase as well. Cooky got SOOOOOOOO offended, he went to the lobby and kicked Light from the server.. Now, what I want from you, the community, is to tell me. Is this right? IS THIS JUSTICE? IS THIS WHAT OUR BROTHER AND SISTER FOUGHT FOR? A ABUSIVE MOD IN A CHILDRENS GAME NAMED COOKY? COOKY?! Please, Admins Yz, Allie and Santa. I DEMAND JUSTICE.
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Cooky

I asked Selene first if it was ok to kick him or not, she said it was ok.

(click to show/hide)

123bomb123

OBJECTION. "Clean my bum", isn't bad. It could be a metaphor, like as if I'm calling you toilet paper. Toilet paper is soft. So, I'm actually implying that you're a softie. That's a good thing, you silly bear.  ;D
IGN: MisterZ

ZeaL - Rank 1 in antagonizing, just
because.

Rub me out like genies, won't concede til I'm graffiti
Quote from: Yz on January 14, 2012, 06:48:35 PM
mrz is like top 40 and would probly be like
"fuk yeh n00bs im god bow to god''

Selene

I corrected myself. ;o.

Are you trying to report or what?

Meteor

Wth is Light back?

And I really don't think he was being serious when he said those stuff.

(click to show/hide)

MagicXR

Quote from: 123bomb123 on February 18, 2013, 02:29:32 PM
Today, I have felt a bit disturbed. Today, I felt as if my independence was taken away. My freedom of speech was stolen from me. It's not something I want to discuss because it;'s such a touchy topic on my behalf, but I must expose the corruption that is... MOD COOKY. You see, guys. Light and I, were just talking and then Cooky BARGES into the room like he owns it. Talking about how cool his set is or something, and then I was like. Cooky, you're annoying me and I said "I hate you", a long with me, Light also repeated that phrase as well. Cooky got SOOOOOOOO offended, he went to the lobby and kicked Light from the server.. Now, what I want from you, the community, is to tell me. Is this right? IS THIS JUSTICE? IS THIS WHAT OUR BROTHER AND SISTER FOUGHT FOR? A ABUSIVE MOD IN A CHILDRENS GAME NAMED COOKY? COOKY?! Please, Admins Yz, Allie and Santa. I DEMAND JUSTICE.
Z, I love you and all but if you're gonna say something about someone atleast say the full story

And cooky, you got offended way too easy, I'm pretty sure it was a joke.

ZeroUH

Quote from: Meteor on February 18, 2013, 02:40:42 PM
... I really don't think he was being serious when he said those stuff.
Agreed. And even if it was serious, he wasn't flaming. He can hates you and he is not breaking any rule because of this. If you kicked him just because of that, you were abusing of your powers.

Yz

z actually told full story. he just didnt mention "clean my bum" but who cares bout that
DISCORD killyzkill

Cooky

this thread is clearly a joke idk why anyones taking it seriously

MagicXR

Quote from: Yz on February 18, 2013, 02:52:58 PM
z actually told full story. he just didnt mention "clean my bum" but who cares bout that
lol well ok he shouldve been more specific on what he said... bum

NeoKiller

Cooky is generally getting offended very fast.

Quote from: Cooky on February 18, 2013, 02:56:18 PM
How can you tell?

Iridion

February 18, 2013, 03:15:14 PM #12 Last Edit: February 18, 2013, 03:18:21 PM by Iridion
Quote from: NeoKiller on February 18, 2013, 03:06:34 PM
Cooky is generally getting offended very fast.
i agree sorry cooky but its true
i swear that was a typo ._.

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Cooky

If MisterZ really cared that much about this he would have put this in Report a Staff Member, not feedback/rants.

I dont get offended that easily and I am not a power abuser. This is the first time I have ever kicked anyone since becoming a mod, and I even waited to make sure with Selene that it was ok first.

Have fun taking cheap shots at me because I really dont care. I dont do my job to get liked I do it to help out and if you guys are going to use this thread as a way to find fault in the way I do my job then go ahead, I dont need your approval for anything and you are welcome to your own opinions.

Im not going to say anything more about this, Selene told me it was ok to do it and she says im not going to be in any trouble over this.

Xx Itz Ian

Quote from: Cooky on February 18, 2013, 02:56:18 PM

if it was Z would have posted it in the Spam section.
League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-