May 05, 2024, 10:11:13 PMLatest Member: KaslozaSip
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » I started my day with ban

I started my day with ban

Started by demyx, August 17, 2013, 10:09:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

demyx

We all saw the post about sunshine, unfortunately I was banned too.  The one that banned my account wasn't wrong, since I recognize a hack program was used on my main account for grinding survival 219 a few times. I don't know and I don't hope that the staff will believe me, but I wasn't the one playing at those moments. It was my cousin and I can prove that he exists and that he was the one playing with my account at those times without my knowledge. He exists and at this moment I am logged in the game with his character, you can also check the IP. On the topic regarding sunshine I noticed that the ban wouldn't be permanent, so my question would be: How long will I have to wait for my account to be unbanned? I was grinding really hard to get guildpoints for my guild and I really hope that this problem can be resolved. With all due respect,  -FX DeMoN-

25killerbout

Same here i got banned but i dont know why i have been playing this game but i nevewr hacked ever i uplaoded ZC and so i would never hack now i dont know why i am banned please help IGN: -RAGE-

Selene

We don't ban without a reason.

If you want to find out more information, please PM me or another staff member.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-