May 12, 2024, 12:10:35 AMLatest Member: irre3841
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » Spam » Im quiting cuz my acc is dead

Im quiting cuz my acc is dead

Started by grant748, November 01, 2011, 09:42:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grant748

No one helped me when i post that thread.. I logged in to bc and the hacker gave me my acc back..I find my all my precious stuff missin now i lost all my stuff, my +6 bladium set, perm jack head, all event items, bs, gigas, and coins.... thats why im leaving this game. its probally my fault cuz i remebered i registered to boutcheat....... well im sorry, i guess ill just move to bout evo... farwell boutcheatah....

Toast

You probably gave your user & pass away. People should really stop doing this, Kenny is getting pissed, and soon to be Allie. (Or maybe she already is)

antisickness

Even I'm gettin pissed of at these ignorant people.
THERE ARE ANNOUNCEMENTS FOR A REASON, PEOPLE!! READ OR BE PUNISHED.

Move to **** if you wish but don't ask for help when you come crawling back.

And aswell, you registered for "boutcheat". Why? For hacks?

*facedesk*

Allie

November 01, 2011, 09:59:38 PM #3 Last Edit: November 01, 2011, 10:00:15 PM by Allie
You're going to do the same thing at evo.
And jrharbort's gonna tell you the same thing.
My patience is too thin to deal with those who complain their account was hacked after they deliberately give their passwords away.
Nonetheless, I am tracking where your items went and banning the hacker,

Allie

..holy shit, your +6 set was sent to Corrupted.
..what am I missing here.

Shadow

Well learn not to share your account with people, this always happens when you do.

Also good luck on staying at Evo you won't last there a week due to how dead that game is.
BOUTCHEETAHS FIRST PLAYER TO LOGIN ON THE PRIVATE SERVER, FIRST PLAYER TO BE ADDED AS A GM, FIRST PLAYER TO REACH MAX LEVEL.

connoratch

Not to be annoying but this is no one else's fault but yourselves. Think about this, If you give your account to hackers hoping to give you hacks, if they are cheating the game to get to a high level, no doubt they will go for a level 150.

Allie

Restoring your account to 10/31/2011 at 10PM.
Your items were gifted away at 11/01/2011 at 1AM.
Change your password immediately.

kaos555

Hey guys I was hacked.
*people rage at me because they fkn think i give out my pass and user*
-jk

But seriously, everyone just automatically assumes they gave out there user and pass.
What if they didn't?!

The path is open.

xparr45

hey Allie... why not like do something like what a FBI agent would do... scan all the times he has been logging in and check to see if the IPs r different, the different IP is the key to your answer :3 i am retarded, gotta love it :3

bangaer2

Omg cant believe surge hacked ppl, what a freakin traitor. He was a damn bro to me :(
Quote from: bangaer2
Quote from: Rossbach
Ross' poem:

Ross.
At least you tried...

Connor

Quote from: connoratch on November 01, 2011, 10:13:54 PM
Not to be annoying but this is no one else's fault but yourselves. Think about this, If you give your account to hackers hoping to give you hacks, if they are cheating the game to get to a high level, no doubt they will go for a level 150.
lol woops, i guess i was on my old acc?

(\__/)
( ~.~)   This is a bunny. He will rule the world!!! (With me ofc)
(")_(")

Connor

Quote from: bangaer2 on November 01, 2011, 10:17:08 PM
Omg cant believe surge hacked ppl, what a freakin traitor. He was a damn bro to me :(
Im not surprised. He tried to do it to me. He said he could make me an admin, Full server control but  i said no, I wouldn't even know what to do with it, and tbh i don't care if i had it. He also really wanted to make his own server.

(\__/)
( ~.~)   This is a bunny. He will rule the world!!! (With me ofc)
(")_(")

Allie

Quote from: xparr45 on November 01, 2011, 10:16:51 PM
hey Allie... why not like do something like what a FBI agent would do... scan all the times he has been logging in and check to see if the IPs r different, the different IP is the key to your answer :3 i am retarded, gotta love it :3

Because it's not necessary.
IPs are logged when sending an item.
The hacker was using a dynamic class B IP, so it would be impossible to give an IP ban without banning innocent others in the process.

sirhamtaro

Why do you guys rage at people when they lose their stuff?

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-