May 06, 2024, 06:31:30 PMLatest Member: Pleryhalax
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Special Trans

Special Trans

Started by GavinGill, September 02, 2010, 06:46:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GavinGill

When I get Kowbat and they see Mandragore, it really messes up the match. Can it be fixed? D:

"You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today."
"A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is
done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves."

iwasbobo

Already posted this in SS. >:O

Quote from: Pokeh'this is called the blockimus-glieicha, also known as the block glitch'

GavinGill

Where are the results? D:<

Santa

o_O. So.. how did special trans work in bots, everyone in the same room, in one game would get the exact same special trans every time they got special trans?

GavinGill

September 02, 2010, 08:11:21 PM #4 Last Edit: September 02, 2010, 11:40:03 PM by GavinGill
Well for one thing, when I got Mellissa on my screen, everyone saw Mellissa and not some random trans. Also, there was only one special trans per game, if someone got Kowbat that game, every other special trans would be Kowbat as well. Im not too fond of having only one special trans per game but I'd rather have that if it means we see the same trans on each others screen.

iwasbobo

Exactly what Gavin said. There's different styles from running from different transes. The person transed sees the original trans.

Quote from: Pokeh'this is called the blockimus-glieicha, also known as the block glitch'

Santa

I see, this problem will be resolved upon next server reboot. Thanks for the report!

GavinGill

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-