May 06, 2024, 07:12:36 PMLatest Member: Pleryhalax

Allie

Started by thegtabot, September 03, 2010, 02:02:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thegtabot

Hey allie it's thegtabot, ya know, you hacked my youtube. I'm back and NO it's not because Acclaim died... It's because.. I want to play bots. I just wanted to know if it is the same as it was before? You know a lvl 100 player that sucks beating me in PVP only because I am a few lvls down. I mean I was a pro in my day and being beat by some lvl 100 noob is not a very good feeling. I was wondering if like in bots, I could beat a lvl 150 with a lvl 25 account?

Allie

No.

And hah, I remember you.
It was actually a fun morning, I skipped school just to hack you, and gave Trooper all your personal information.
o.O.

thegtabot

I always loved sexy asian girls, send me a pic. And btw tell Trooper thanks for not raping me.

Btw YOU SKIPPED SCHOOL! :O

Allie

I think you've just made a second bad impression on me.

GavinGill

I remember when Neox showed me and a couple others a video of yours on Youtube. We all laughed.

"You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today."
"A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is
done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves."

thegtabot

Gavin :D. Lol I know it's theone with the angry german kid

Meta

heyy I remember this guy, he tried to beat me in old bc, and complained about allie killing bots.

zulu202

I've always hated you.
IGN: Intonium/1337

Creator of the term Dead Period
RAM SPAM

thegtabot

Quote from: Meta on September 03, 2010, 03:29:19 AM
heyy I remember this guy, he tried to beat me in old bc, and complained about allie killing bots.
Your lucky you were in top 10, I could have beat you if I had my lvl 70+ account >:)

iwasbobo

Who were you in BOTS?

Quote from: Pokeh'this is called the blockimus-glieicha, also known as the block glitch'

Meta

Quote from: thegtabot on September 03, 2010, 08:33:57 PM
Your lucky you were in top 10, I could have beat you if I had my lvl 70+ account >:)

You had no type of def, and your main map was login.

thegtabot

Quote from: Meta on September 03, 2010, 08:54:48 PM
You had no type of def, and your main map was login.
??? My main thing was def... Well when I just had gotten back from my long break my def did take a big hit, but I was always excellent with def and bad at offence.

Meta

Quote from: thegtabot on September 03, 2010, 09:41:24 PM
??? My main thing was def... Well when I just had gotten back from my long break my def did take a big hit, but I was always excellent with def and bad at offence.

Well, I'll be expecting to PvP you.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-