May 06, 2024, 10:02:05 PMLatest Member: Hayden91P9
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » I can't start the game

I can't start the game

Started by thegtabot, September 03, 2010, 10:03:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thegtabot

I can't start the game even though I click start on the uploader screen, nothing happens afterwards. I am using the client that Acclaim shut down but still it said that it updated so I thought it would work.

Allie

Quote from: thegtabot on September 03, 2010, 10:03:04 PM
I can't start the game even though I click start on the uploader screen, nothing happens afterwards. I am using the client that Acclaim shut down but still it said that it updated so I thought it would work.

I am not helping you.

Santa

Please download the 'boutcheetah' client. Thanks.

thegtabot

Quote from: Allie on September 03, 2010, 10:03:47 PM
I am not helping you.
Please Allie? Just this one time? I promise I could maybe make it up to you... In bed...

GavinGill

Quote from: thegtabot on September 03, 2010, 10:03:04 PM
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

"You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today."
"A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is
done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves."

thegtabot

No i meant that I am using Bout Cheetah's old client. It said it updated so I thought it would work, but it doesn't.

cjtown

Quote from: thegtabot on September 03, 2010, 10:18:10 PM
No i meant that I am using Bout Cheetah's old client. It said it updated so I thought it would work, but it doesn't.

Just delete the client you have right now and download the new one.

randomftw123

Quote from: thegtabot on September 03, 2010, 10:16:29 PM
Please Allie? Just this one time? I promise I could maybe make it up to you... In bed...
0__0"

lifeless retards perv?
WALK WITH ME IN HELL!!!

^tricky win <3

Yz

Quote from: thegtabot on September 03, 2010, 10:16:29 PM

Stupid e-loving ***got
DISCORD killyzkill

Miniwave

Quote from: cjtown on September 03, 2010, 10:04:47 PM
Did he just said he's using bots client? If yes I'll make a screeny and put it on fail blog.

Lol good idea ;D u haz a own fail blog on Youtube? PM me the link pls thank you ^.^ ;D

Santa

Okay, first step to resolve your problem would be to go to C:\Program Files\, then delete the folder called 'BoutCheetah', then click on the announcements board and select the client download, and yes I know it sucks you have to actually download it  :'( Then install it. Then play. Then ask me 100 more questions on how to window/whatever else the clint   ::)

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-