May 06, 2024, 10:19:02 AMLatest Member: jumdy
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » My account was stolen what to do

My account was stolen what to do

Started by boutcheetah3, September 01, 2010, 08:23:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

boutcheetah3

A member of the game stole my account lvl 150 account is called BoutCheetah
He gave GM SANTA Account And asked me to make it so that my Membership
Allie GM please tell me the password to Bout300 he changed my password and email your old password and email address is robot is [email protected] please gm Allie :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

zulu202

IGN: Intonium/1337

Creator of the term Dead Period
RAM SPAM

Jason321

1.dont be so stupid to fall for them things
2.Unlucky
3.i hope you get your acc back

kev453

Gramps

BoutCheetah or BoutCheetah3 was taken??

^^meaty, muncay, zom & kenny <3

Iridion

Quote from: Madproxyes because Iri & Kp can change the rules!
thats how we roll maddie

Gramps

Robocop7ant

its an fake gm in.. called: GM. Santa or some :O
<br />

Jason321

bestpatch

hello im new in this game but i play bots listen to me GM.Santa is my good friend his real account is Red evil his name is ljonja and Boutcheetah sorry him please hi is a little bit stupid your new pass is leon111 if hi didnt change faster bout than repply me pls :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

Mrhappy

This GM.Santa done it to me yestday i flammed him with very bad launge all i can say :D

mmiicc0 - I have a lot of <3 For You

32 Items Left - Lvl136

LiquidChaos

Quote from: Mrhappy on September 01, 2010, 12:39:44 PM
This GM.Santa done it to me yestday i flammed him with very bad launge all i can say :D

yeeh yoe toolk licee tis

Mrhappy

mmiicc0 - I have a lot of <3 For You

32 Items Left - Lvl136

Gramps

Quote from: bestpatch on September 01, 2010, 12:37:16 PM
hello im new in this game but i play bots listen to me GM.Santa is my good friend his real account is Red evil his name is ljonja and Boutcheetah sorry him please hi is a little bit stupid your new pass is leon111 if hi didnt change faster bout than repply me pls :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X
After a little chat with you/Red in game i find this post in the forum, just a little suspicious. GM.Santa is no more. I hope you listened to my warning.

Surgeypurgey

redeyes1 and RedEyes2 are just imposters, they are just hackers just trying to hack your accounts, if you fell for this, then you fail.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-