May 10, 2024, 02:40:18 AMLatest Member: SSunchip
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » ScreenShots » My Adventures of BoutCheetah :D

My Adventures of BoutCheetah :D

Started by nothinbutnet, June 03, 2013, 02:58:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nothinbutnet

(click to show/hide)

I hope everyone has enjoyed there stay on BoutCheetah as much as I have <3 Thanks everyone!
IGN: AO Light  Level: 221/46

nothinbutnet

Quote from: nanak tatum on June 03, 2013, 03:00:22 AM
Are you quitting :c?

Nope, I just came across the screenshots folder and i looked inside it. It brought back old memories, these are only the ss's i have on my laptop :)

MasterMerc

#stopmegatron2k15

Eat4two

ohhh.. that message, bcuz you told me to.
<_<

nothinbutnet

Materger

Some neat ss you got there buddy, I lol'd at the last one. 3 ppl online dammmm when was that?!?!?    >: O

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

Cooky

Xx Itz Ian

League of Legends:
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=ianv
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=smurf+leblanc
http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=qqdz

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  Xx ItZ Ian
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

sirhamtaro

you just reminded me of something cooky

Purple

Quote from: Materger on June 03, 2013, 06:06:01 AM
Some neat ss you got there buddy, I lol'd at the last one. 3 ppl online dammmm when was that?!?!?    >: O

3 people on low? There's been 8+ on before. That was about a year ago, during the time that there was competition between Redemption and the guild that Khaos555 and I had.

^**** im special xd

Eat4two

Quote from: Purple on June 03, 2013, 07:29:51 AM

3 people on low? There's been 8+ on before. That was about a year ago, during the time that there was competition between Redemption and the guild that Khaos555 and I had.
I think he perceived it as it was on high server
And there's been 30+ on low server, on rare occasions when HS was temporary disabled due to maintenance

Materger

Ohhh it was on low wow, nvm then. LOl

squirtle! squirtle! 

-EGK-

Purple

Quote from: Eat4two on June 03, 2013, 07:50:44 AM

And there's been 30+ on low server, on rare occasions when HS was temporary disabled due to maintenance

I don't count that, because it's not people playing on low because they want to play on low.

^**** im special xd

Eat4two

Quote from: Purple on June 03, 2013, 08:18:16 AM

I don't count that, because it's not people playing on low because they want to play on low.

Lol, alrighty. I go after facts whilst you choose how you want to count it, (in this case). "Fact vs opinion", I'm sure you've heard of it before, lol.

Purple

June 03, 2013, 08:48:40 AM #14 Last Edit: June 03, 2013, 08:58:31 AM by Purple
Quote from: Eat4two on June 03, 2013, 08:37:58 AM
Quote from: Purple on June 03, 2013, 08:18:16 AM
Some neat ss you got there buddy, I lol'd at the last one. 3 ppl online dammmm when was that?!?!?    >: O

Lol, alrighty. I go after facts whilst you choose how you want to count it, (in this case). "Fact vs opinion", I'm sure you've heard of it before, lol.

If you wanna get anal about it then we don't know how many people have been on low at one time, nobody does. I doubt admins have the logs dating all the way back to when the low server first started. For all we know, 100+ people could've been on at the same time.

lrn2notgetanalaboutnonsrstopics or whysosrs also haha made u copy/paste this cus u were curious as to what it said

Also, saying 8+ people have been on is also a fact.

^**** im special xd

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-