May 10, 2024, 01:08:25 AMLatest Member: QianalindBup
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Drop List for Hackenn Ruins

Drop List for Hackenn Ruins

Started by nothinbutnet, June 08, 2013, 03:43:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nothinbutnet

June 08, 2013, 03:43:30 AM Last Edit: June 08, 2013, 03:48:18 AM by nothinbutnet
Can anyone make a Drop List for Hackenn Ruins? I wanna know what you can get from the level since it is insanely hard for me. xD

There is also something i want to know :P
At the beginning of the level it says "Welcome to the Hackenn Ruins, the remains of what you once was destroyed." It bugs me because it doesn't sound right to me. I don't think I am the first one to notice it tho.
IGN: AO Light  Level: 221/46

Madprox

It drops amazing rewards.
Different things are dropped in 1player (solo) and 8player (team).

If you get a reward, you won't regret the effort.

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

nothinbutnet

Madprox

IGN: GM Max | Level: 270 | Guild: Utopia

nothinbutnet

codyleer

hackenn ruins??? what lv is this??

codyleer

Quote from: codyleer on June 08, 2013, 04:46:36 AM
hackenn ruins??? what lv is this??

i just figured it out... so how does it work exactly? and what drops there exactly? can someone be specific as to what they have gotten on that level?

medchiller

June 08, 2013, 06:07:53 AM #7 Last Edit: June 08, 2013, 06:17:47 AM by medchiller
You have 40 minutes to complete a very very hard level that can either be done with 1 or 8 people. The objective of the map is to make it to the xabras and destroy it but be ware if you push mobs you have a random chance that you will get an autolose. Allie, Tricky, Kenny, Max, Code, AO, Ross and I all completed the map. The current drops were sadly nothing at the moment but should be soon fixed. So no one really has a definite answer yet about what you get ;)

nothinbutnet

Quote from: medchiller on June 08, 2013, 06:07:53 AM
You have 40 minutes to complete a very very hard level that can either be done with 1 or 8 people. The objective of the map is to make it to the xabras and destroy it but be ware you can only push 3 or 4 mobs or you will get and autolose. Allie, Tricky, Kenny, Max, Code, AO, Ross and I all completed the map. The current drops were sadly nothing at the moment but should be soon fixed. So no one really has a definite answer yet about what you get ;)

I think Allie said a db? :P

Rossbach

"If you get a reward, you won't regret the effort."

Ross regrets it.  ::)

Omnomnom eating toast.

Allie

Quote from: Rossbach on June 08, 2013, 07:17:44 AM

blaming kenny on that one. he wiped my drops and did w/e on his own.

codyleer

Quote from: Allie on June 08, 2013, 07:22:06 AM

so wait... no drops at all? :/

nothinbutnet

Quote from: codyleer on June 08, 2013, 07:32:48 AM
Quote from: Allie on June 08, 2013, 07:22:06 AM

so wait... no drops at all? :/

No, Ross regrets because he got a "Letter B" an old event item and I'm pretty sure its useless :P

Godz

Quote from: medchiller on June 08, 2013, 06:07:53 AM
You have 40 minutes to complete a very very hard level that can either be done with 1 or 8 people. The objective of the map is to make it to the xabras and destroy it but be ware if you push mobs you have a random chance that you will get an autolose. Allie, Tricky, Kenny, Max, Code, AO, Ross and I all completed the map. The current drops were sadly nothing at the moment but should be soon fixed. So no one really has a definite answer yet about what you get ;)
ross will tell us soon :)

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-