May 12, 2024, 08:48:29 AMLatest Member: irre3841
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Report A Bug » Solved Bug Reports » nProtect game guard Error.

nProtect game guard Error.

Started by 5thnbg, August 24, 2011, 02:18:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

5thnbg

"nProtect GameGuard"
"Please equip the trans pack if you have the 108 or 150 set equipped. Please install the GameGuard setup file." "blank"

I get this error like 4-5 time in a row before i can get into a pvp room.
And i only get it when i get into pvp rooms filled with pros .
Its kinda annoying.
Hey Kenny, can i do smthing with this?

Santa

Hello, there is a issue with room 2 of PvP at the moment.  Try avoiding room 2, it only crashes on some people's computers, probably a memory error somewhere when gameguard was origionally removed from the client.

Thanks!

mhj

Quote from: Santa on August 24, 2011, 06:14:29 PM
Hello, there is a issue with room 2 of PvP at the moment.  Try avoiding room 2, it only crashes on some people's computers, probably a memory error somewhere when gameguard was origionally removed from the client.

Thanks!

Could it be possible that there have been some other crashing problems. Meteor & I played but he crashed evertime we played, Idk if it could have been anything to do with this? Idk if you already have heard from him, but we played sector.

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

Santa

Quote from: mhj on August 24, 2011, 06:23:18 PM

Thanks!

Could it be possible that there have been some other crashing problems. Meteor & I played but he crashed evertime we played, Idk if it could have been anything to do with this? Idk if you already have heard from him, but we played sector.

Yes, there might be some issues with zylonshield now, but it wouldnt cause this error.  I will need to work with meteor to see what the problem is he is having

mhj

Quote from: Santa on August 24, 2011, 06:56:38 PM
Quote from: mhj on August 24, 2011, 06:23:18 PM

Thanks!

Yes, there might be some issues with zylonshield now, but it wouldnt cause this error.  I will need to work with meteor to see what the problem is he is having

Okay, Meteor will properly contact you or Allie whenever he has time. There will of course always be bugs when a new update comes, but I am glad Allie & you are trying to improve the server.

|More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.|

5thnbg

Thanks!
Exactly, everytime i had this error i was trying to get in room 2. But room 2 works quite good, exept when its full and that rises the chances of this error to appear.

5thnbg

The trans pack error which is pointless and Its stalking >_> I cant enter a pvp room coz of that.. and i get disconnected. Solve it pliz.

Santa

Hello, this only happens in PvP room 2 right?  If not, i'd suggest running the "Full Patch" in the downloads section above.

~RedEyes.

5thnbg

Quote from: Santa on November 10, 2011, 11:15:01 AM
Hello, this only happens in PvP room 2 right?  If not, i'd suggest running the "Full Patch" in the downloads section above.

~RedEyes.
Erm..recently it happend to me in every room 2-5. Or something like this.

Santa

okay, try running the full patch then, and let me know if that helped any.

~RedEyes.

albertoy21

HELPP Please i have a problem when i press start it says  you are missing files please run the updater what i can do ?? i reinstall and nothing please help my

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-