May 16, 2024, 10:19:33 PMLatest Member: RobertBus
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Feedback/Rants » my opinion on staff

my opinion on staff

Started by mo9, August 18, 2012, 09:29:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

loewe98

Quote from: Yz on August 31, 2012, 06:34:57 PM
Yeah. That's what a good staff member does. Holy shit bro, you just lost your own argument so hard. We have to ban RULEBREAKERS, not just enemies - or I would have perm banned you long ago. Unlike you FireY, I am not bias...

An FM has my permission to lock this whenever they think this has gotten out of hand.
Lol u'r like taking this so srs , i would say get on a table take beer and lets talk lulz , are u frustrated?
And u didn't bann me because i buy memberships because allie needs money to keep the server up.
And i'm not insulting here i'm just saying the truth that money is needed to keep da server up.

NeoKiller

August 31, 2012, 06:40:28 PM #136 Last Edit: August 31, 2012, 06:43:00 PM by NeoKiller
Even if she had reasons it was damn unprofessianl writing "just power abusin' "  in pig his post where she muted him.

@firey, you dont rlly know what this is about so please don't start arguing because of personal reasons.
I don't want this thread locked as I wanna understand why Allie's doing the things she does, I'm really trying to not break any rules.

Pokeh

butthurt juggling everywhere from staff to players >_>

Yz

Quote from: loewe98 on August 31, 2012, 06:39:18 PM
Yeah. That's what a good staff member does. Holy shit bro, you just lost your own argument so hard. We have to ban RULEBREAKERS, not just enemies - or I would have perm banned you long ago. Unlike you FireY, I am not bias...

An FM has my permission to lock this whenever they think this has gotten out of hand.
Lol u'r like taking this so srs , i would say get on a table take beer and lets talk lulz , are u frustrated?
And u didn't bann me because i buy memberships because allie needs money to keep the server up.
And i'm not insulting here i'm just saying the truth that money is needed to keep da server up.

I had full control over your ban. I left you unbanned to give you another chance, not because of money ::)

There's no reason for me to be mad brah. Just don't go "lulzlollelhehhe" every sentence x_O
DISCORD killyzkill

loewe98

Neo , shit happends ehm i'm sure this wil be fixed but sometimes ppl dont understand this is a game where we make fun .
This is not a job like bein in a kitchen or bein sellers or anything else. I can't even call this a job. This is what u do in ur free time so :).

loewe98

Quote from: Yz on August 31, 2012, 06:44:10 PM
Quote from: loewe98 on August 31, 2012, 06:39:18 PM

I had full control over your ban. I left you unbanned to give you another chance, not because of money ::)

There's no reason for me to be mad brah. Just don't go "lulzlollelhehhe" every sentence x_O

Damm dat ugly face . and yeah pretty logic when u are and admin... right.

Yz

Quote from: loewe98 on August 31, 2012, 06:44:29 PM
Neo , shit happends ehm i'm sure this wil be fixed but sometimes ppl dont understand this is a game where we make fun .
This is not a job like bein in a kitchen or bein sellers or anything else. I can't even call this a job. This is what u do in ur free time so :).

Wow I'm locking it now.

Stop saying "its just a game" when you got banned like 50 times for getting angry at players. You can't even control your temper in the game and you tell us to calm down over it being a game.

Get over yourself... Mo you may make a new thread but this needs to be cleaned up.
DISCORD killyzkill

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-