May 17, 2024, 10:52:34 AMLatest Member: Kitresano
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Feedback/Rants » Me addressing everything currently going on.

Me addressing everything currently going on.

Started by zomniethe4, August 08, 2012, 09:37:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cheese2

Quote from: Yz on August 09, 2012, 10:42:06 AM
Quote from: cheese2 on August 09, 2012, 08:57:35 AM
Didn't read it all but....
People need to get facts straightened out. "Gramps deleted me from msn cos i got temp admin"     WRONG, as i explained to you in msn.
"Gramps is emotional as **** in his decisions"   That's why he banned his kid, guild leader, friends etc.....
Theres more but i'm sure there's no point in posting it as this post will get deleted and account muted just like the others. Not allowed to voice opinions or tell people how it is am i.

>Claiming you're not emotionally unstable
>Quit because Allie called you emotionally unstable
???

Quit because of allie, not because she said that, because of the way she is, thinks she knows everything, puts words in my mouth that i haven't said/list goes on....
Doesn't matter, people can believe the bs or the truth, either way i don't care, it's just the internet.

KillerPig

at this point the whole thing has kinda blown over. but quitting may have been a bit over the top.

can Allie or someone who talked to her about this give a response? will anything change?

IGN: KillerPig (H) | NinjaPig (H) | ShadowPig (H) | KillerPig (L)
LVL: 225 | 225 | 225 | 44
GUILD: ZeaL | CourageCrew | Lil Optis | -

zomniethe4

Quote from: RAUDOG on August 09, 2012, 12:13:11 PM
Iv'e read the first 3 pages and I agree with everything you said Zom but I disagree with the Deal on Gramps, Tricky is the best person for the job Tricky has matured more than any1 in the Community. I forgave Tricky long ago from all that crap we had been through he's not the type of person that will have a Bitch Fit when things don't go his way.
In fact Tricky will continue to do his job to the max.

Never said tricky wasn't the best, but at the time in my perspective the head gm should have gotten the roll but Allie already explained this.

Something that can happen with event items. Instead of just adding stats on top of stats you could give some items around a 25% bonus on a stat but at the same time decrease another stat by 50%

I.E. A normal coin head stats with evade +200 hp and +75 evade the stats of an event item would be +100 hp and +100 evade. Or you could do it at a 50/50 ratio +100 hp and +150 evade

Example with a flag: +85hp and +300 TA, hp could drop to 40 while TA rises to 375.

The main concept of my idea is sacrificing in order to get something else.

Zom

Jeffalo13

Event items should have no stat benefit - they should solely be a prize for completing an event, and the item itself is a badge of honor.
  I'M ON MY WORST BEHAVIOR

zomniethe4

then events wouldn't really have benefit :|
It'll be like receiving fireworks that you can't redeem.

Zom

zomniethe4

Quote from: Surgeypurgey on August 09, 2012, 04:38:52 PM
I'm still confused what fireworks are :\
Fireworks, you collect 10 of them and then you redeem them on the site.
You can either get
1day meto wings
1 week meto wings
30 day meto wings
1 year meto wings
Or perm meto wings

Stats: +45 crt,evade,luck, special trans   +165 speed.

Zom

Surgeypurgey

Quote from: zomniethe4 on August 09, 2012, 09:22:21 PM
Quote from: Surgeypurgey on August 09, 2012, 04:38:52 PM
I'm still confused what fireworks are :\
Fireworks, you collect 10 of them and then you redeem them on the site.
You can either get
1day meto wings
1 week meto wings
30 day meto wings
1 year meto wings
Or perm meto wings

Stats: +45 crt,evade,luck, special trans   +165 speed.

How do you get them?

zomniethe4

They were drops during the 4th of july event. Now you can only get them buy purchasing from other members.

Zom

Toast

zomniethe4

Zom

iwasbobo

This thread is a good thread.

I'm sure some of the staff complaints may be directed towards me, and I absolutely agree. I haven't been nearly active enough. As well, don't feel afraid to point out other staff members that you think are doing their jobs incorrectly. I feel like Selene gets harped on frequently, but there are other staff members that need to step it up, as well. If you actually mention us directly, instead of doing the whole "other staff members included" ordeal, it creates accountability for us. This will push us to work harder. Or it should, at least. If someone becomes defensive, that may just show that they aren't a great choice for that position.

Staff applications could be opened only when we're looking for a new staff member? They don't have to be open constantly...

Quote from: Pokeh'this is called the blockimus-glieicha, also known as the block glitch'

hawk5005

^ I agree with bobo, I'd really love to have a thread made by Allie or Tricky in which they point out the flaws of each and every staff member.

NeoKiller

Quote from: hawk5005 on August 10, 2012, 05:06:28 PM
^ I agree with bobo, I'd really love to have a thread made by Allie or Tricky in which they point out the flaws of each and every staff member.
Allie has no idea about ingame staff since she is rarely on ingame.
She'll just pick her favourites.

zomniethe4

Zom

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-