May 11, 2024, 06:23:06 AMLatest Member: Valerie54O

Level a noob!

Started by Thornz, January 16, 2014, 05:31:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thornz

This event is simple: help a noob lvl up.

All you have to do is let a noob that is below level 100 leech with you until he/she is level 130+. Take a screenie of their them in your room when you start and when they reach lv 130 (make sure that their lvl is visible).

For every noob that you level in this fashion, you will be entered into a drawing for 15m gigas! Prizes may increase depending on number of entries. Post screenies here.

GL HF!

This went will end on Monday the 20th at 12am PST

IGN: FM Thornz [Lv 270]
Quote from: cyc0828He destroy my guild
Not pants

Thornz

Wow, ok. And on this day, not a single noob was helped ::)

Event is over
Nobody entered
Nobody won
Wow

Not pants

DevilzDemise

Quote from: Thornz on January 16, 2014, 05:31:31 AM

All you have to do is let a noob that is below level 100 leech with you until he/she is level 130+. Take a screenie of their them in your room when you start and when they reach lv 130 (make sure that their lvl is visible).

For every noob that you level in this fashion, you will be entered into a drawing for 15m gigas! Prizes may increase depending on number of entries. Post screenies here.

GL HF!

Ah crap. Can i get them too message you? lol. I helped two people out of choice;) does that count? I lovee money and Tieger2 as i felt bad for his main getting banned ha.

Thornz

Quote from: DevilzDemise on January 23, 2014, 01:26:05 AM
Quote from: Thornz on January 16, 2014, 05:31:31 AM

GL HF!

Ah crap. Can i get them too message you? lol. I helped two people out of choice;) does that count? I lovee money and Tieger2 as i felt bad for his main getting banned ha.

I'll Skype you

Not pants

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-