May 22, 2024, 11:58:37 AMLatest Member: Robpex
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other BoutCheetah Stuff » Suggestions » Easier Than Clicking

Easier Than Clicking

Started by medchiller, September 10, 2012, 02:44:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

medchiller

I had thought of this idea while sectoring, that when you are playing any gamemode it's a pain to go back and forth having to click the arrow and scroll up to say Guild Chat and back to all. So what my idea was that If you press say the tab button it would scroll through your options and for every press it would go through another option making it easier so you don't have to take your hands off the keyboard. The button chosen for this task is unimportant to me it just seems like the Tab button is close to your hands and has no use in the game that I know of. I think that this would just be more convenient than the constant clicking and scrolling. Hope you like my idea. MedChill.

Rossbach

September 10, 2012, 02:57:02 AM #1 Last Edit: September 10, 2012, 02:59:42 AM by Rossbach
Less talk, more play.  ::)

If anything have it as d or s or f. However this is not needed. -1.

Omnomnom eating toast.

spiderstar

September 10, 2012, 05:09:27 AM #2 Last Edit: September 10, 2012, 06:27:47 AM by spiderstar
No offense but is it really that hard to take 1-3 seconds to switch the chat?
I mean sure it would be convenient but it would only save 1-3 seconds of clicking.  
Too much effort for so little gain imo.

Edit: Better Cooky? 

Cooky

Quote from: spiderstar on September 10, 2012, 05:09:27 AM
No offense but is it really that hard to take 1-3 seconds to make a new room? 
I mean sure it would be convenient but it would only save 1-3 seconds of clicking. 
Too much effort for so little gain imo.
re-read the first post, you clearly misunderstood his idea

hes talking about when your ingame and you want to switch between normal chat and guildchat/whisper, etc.

I like the idea its annoying having to click and being able to simply press a key to toggle between the different chat modes would be a great addition to the game. +1

spiderstar

September 10, 2012, 06:25:11 AM #4 Last Edit: September 10, 2012, 06:27:13 AM by spiderstar
Ik what he was trying to say.  Sorry, I just made an error while I was typing. 
The fact still remains that it's not that hard to just change the chat by clicking.  

Cooky

Quote from: spiderstar on September 10, 2012, 05:09:27 AM
Edit: Better Cooky? 

why u have to be mean? all I did was help you out

hawk5005

When a person is out of your screen view range, his name is shown, by pressing tab his name disappears and transforms in an arrow.
Also for the idea -1, it takes 2 seconds to do it with your mouse, unless your mouse is in the other room.

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-