May 01, 2024, 09:18:47 PMLatest Member: MINI
BoutCheetah » Forum » BoutCheetah Community » General Discussion » Does Anybody Still Play?

Does Anybody Still Play?

Started by evanruckle, April 20, 2016, 04:08:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

evanruckle

I played BOTS on Acclaim way back when for a long ass time when Santa was screwing with the servers constantly until Acclaim shut down. I played this for a little and I wanted to come back and play it but it appears that there is like 4 people online. Does anyone play anymore? Also I can't even log in because of infinite login problem if anyone could also help with that. I posted in R a B but doubt anyone will answer.

qolderman

a lot of people quit, because they got max lvl, rare items, etc

this game gets really boring after you accomplish something big and there's nothing else to do
plus there are no major updates that could interest old players to come back

and for the infinite login, man, i dunno about that for sure, but try doing all the things you can think of, like; repair the client, reinstall the game completely, check your antivirus/firewall.
i had an infinite login and it just went away after an hour or so
IGN: Caustic

^thanks cooky <3
Quote from: Cooky on August 03, 2014, 12:05:07 AM
whats wrong with eating a sock

evanruckle

Literally done all of that, left it logging for on for hours. Restarted comp. Been 2 days with problem. Just dont see what could be the issue.

Bluepatchx

April 20, 2016, 05:51:01 PM #3 Last Edit: April 20, 2016, 05:55:10 PM by Bluepatchx
Yes, there is still a group of players who play. However, it's mainly in the South East Asia time Zones.

- - - - - My portfolio: http://jsvanbreda.cynderian.com/ - - - - - 

medchiller

Someone may have blocked you from playing boutcheetah via your router. Try changing that if you know how or are allowed. If not could reset your router (might cause some troubles setting it up). Make sure you're running boutcheetah as an administrator. Allow it through your firewall. Hopefully one of these work, so many people seem to have issues with stuff like this but its almost always a different solution.

If these don't work then I may not know how to fix your problem or your connection is too slow to connect to the server. It's happened to me when people were streaming Netflix off the same router.

evanruckle

Someone please help me. I want to play so badly and the mods get on once every 2 days, so its hard to get constant support.

asmit10

try uninstalling completely and downloading it again.
Quote from: cybercjt on May 27, 2012, 02:27:31 PM
Shegoat
i'm 6 according to Dillh
The internet is a great place to grow up. Just make sure you keep growing.

evanruckle

I have done that I think about 11 times now.

Bluepatchx

I'm locking this thread because it's basically a duplicate of the bug report. We can have our discussion there.
- - - - - My portfolio: http://jsvanbreda.cynderian.com/ - - - - - 

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-