May 22, 2024, 04:22:38 AMLatest Member: MohamedTat
BoutCheetah » Forum » Other » GFX » read please

read please

Started by jrkairi, September 28, 2010, 09:10:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allie

Fine.
Lemme hack your facebook and destroy your life.
Remember when we hacked that one guys facebook, veg?
I do.
>;o

mmiicc0

Quote from: Allie on October 01, 2010, 11:51:45 AM
Fine.
I do.
>;o
nobody gives a **** and tbh BC sucks so im going to go play BE much more POLITE owner/staff members there and people that arent hermaphrodites or have transvestite parents and are incest before protest. have a shit day.
"It's not the effort, it's the enthusiasm."

Opti, Iri, Xrow time! > Peanut, Butter, Jelly time!

Allie rage + Global Warming = Boom!

Women are like footballers, they're always kicking balls.

randomftw123

Quote from: Allie on October 01, 2010, 11:51:45 AM
Fine.
I do.
>;o
asdfg wasn't that hard to crack XD

or w/e that was, can't remember. I think it was abc123 or smth. anyway, got my point. and there's no life you're gonna ruin. Ima make another acc and crap, and life goes on. i'll simply say that's not my acc and voila.

and still... hacking my acc would be utterly homo, like seriously... ._. and just in case, I could change my pass into a 30+ char random one. xD
WALK WITH ME IN HELL!!!

^tricky win <3

Allie

I don't remember the pass, but I reset it to abc123.
o.O.

And I wouldn't hack you.
My point is, most people are stupid enough to put their entire life into their facebook.
You hack someone's facebook, and they cry worse than anyone would if their maxed out WoW account was hacked.

randomftw123

Quote from: Allie on October 01, 2010, 12:22:41 PM
I don't remember the pass, but I reset it to abc123.
o.O.

And I wouldn't hack you.
My point is, most people are stupid enough to put their entire life into their facebook.
You hack someone's facebook, and they cry worse than anyone would if their maxed out WoW account was hacked.
oic lol. and yeah, got your point, was just bringing counter arguments. xD

and I'm not that kind. Fb is just a source of fun. Is like foruming with rl friends and with dozens of other awesome features. and even flirting sometimes if you fail f2f. lots and lots of uses. and that's why so many people use it. : D

ps: I never intended to attack you or anything, I just wanted to point out how hypocrite meta is. -_-
WALK WITH ME IN HELL!!!

^tricky win <3

Meta

Quote from: mmiicc0 on October 01, 2010, 12:17:45 PM
nobody gives a **** and tbh BC sucks so im going to go play BE much more POLITE owner/staff members there and people that arent hermaphrodites or have transvestite parents and are incest before protest. have a **** day.

Lol yes leave, people only use you for sig making. Gl fbfeg

@ veg: How am I a hypocrite for having opinions?

jrkairi

wtf.. this topic is logo then u people talk bout something else now facebook.. hm akward.

thx Meta^^

Thx mmiicc0 ^^

zomniethe4

Quote from: mmiicc0 on October 01, 2010, 12:17:45 PM
nobody gives a **** and tbh BC sucks so im going to go play BE much more POLITE owner/staff members there and people that arent hermaphrodites or have transvestite parents and are incest before protest. have a **** day.
Full of shit bra.

Zom

Copyright © ZylonGaming 2009 - 2024
-Terms of Use-